Pattaya Police arrest Russian-led Hit Squad paid to kill Estonian Realtor

webfact

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Russian mafia ))))))) booo.. who are they?! i've never seen them before even in Russia.. )) fear has big eyes, indeed.

Elena at least you have your eyes open!!! they don't appear to believe ''we whom have lived there'' lol '' ! there is Mafia but 80% of its in the movies or from the times of Stalin , Mafia, does not worry the average person on the street, they look for far bigger fish to hassle -- like where they can make $500,000))) They not interested in the 5 cent tarts on the street, or the 70 baht a drink tiny bars , its to small time to them, it would be insulting for them to even waste their petrol, driving to them to collect like 400 baht of protection money lol !

Thai Mafia consists of about 4 dozen irate tut tut drivers whom missed out on a 250 baht fare lol --That's the only Mafia I even seen in Thailand, is the ones with big teeth and they are 155cm tall - look out ----- they going to harass us - lol lol ! they'd give you a nasty bite!!!!! or with the teeth they have, they'd always get a job digging dams or re- stringing tennis rackets, lol but that's about it lol

Hardly enough to drive somebody to terror !!~!!!!!

We have lots of ''what we refer to as ''petty crims'' in Australia '' we don't call them Mafia !!!! ( mostly we just call them idiots ) the ones they are referring to on this forum are about 1 shade nastier than our '' local burglars'' - hardly in the category of the real organisation of ''Mafia '' what you have in Thailand!!! we refer to as ''milk bar cowboys '' & here they actually do far bigger crimes than the ''so called Mafia '' portrayed on this site -----------there is Mafia---------- and their is real MAFIA '' the ones in Thailand are purely the ones that really never made the grade elsewhere --most are just - back ally merchants and bums really ! they are really just the leftovers from other countries'' ------------ ''just the trailer trash you know ''

I must say though))) I don't know why Thailand lets all this trash in ???? ---the answer to the problem is dead simple ---------you just don't let them in = problem solved - they only got problems with crims in Thailand) if they want to let them in huh!!~ ---------''Thais make their own monsters'' --------------- then cry foul ! -------the answers simple - just shut the door !

• Like 2

what are the Thais allowing to happen to their country ? ....... in 15 yrs or so i can see half the tourist and sex industry being run by russians and i still growing , the russian police and govt know huge numbers of criminals are operating in thailand and let them travel without any warnings or precautions , the triads will then side with the thais and it will be a fab place for holidays ,..........cant wait !! , welcome to thailand !

Russian mafia ))))))) booo.. who are they?! i've never seen them before even in Russia.. )) fear has big eyes, indeed.

Elena at least you have your eyes open!!! they don't appear to believe ''we whom have lived there'' lol '' ! there is Mafia but 80% of its in the movies or from the times of Stalin , Mafia, does not worry the average person on the street, they look for far bigger fish to hassle -- like where they can make $500,000))) They not interested in the 5 cent tarts on the street, or the 70 baht a drink tiny bars , its to small time to them, it would be insulting for them to even waste their petrol, driving to them to collect like 400 baht of protection money lol !

Thai Mafia consists of about 4 dozen irate tut tut drivers whom missed out on a 250 baht fare lol --That's the only Mafia I even seen in Thailand, is the ones with big teeth and they are 155cm tall - look out ----- they going to harass us - lol lol ! they'd give you a nasty bite!!!!! or with the teeth they have, they'd always get a job digging dams or re- stringing tennis rackets, lol but that's about it lol

We have lots of ''what we refer to as ''petty crims'' in Australia '' we don't call them Mafia !!!! ( mostly we just call them idiots ) the ones they are referring to on this forum are about 1 shade nastier than our '' local burglars'' - hardly in the category of the real organisation of ''Mafia '' what you have in Thailand!!! we refer to as ''milk bar cowboys '' & here they actually do far bigger crimes than the ''so called Mafia '' portrayed on this site -----------there is Mafia---------- and their is real MAFIA '' the ones in Thailand are purely the ones that really never made the grade elsewhere --most are just - back ally merchants and bums really ! they are really just the leftovers from other countries'' ------------ ''just the trailer trash you know ''

I must say though))) I don't know why Thailand lets all this trash in ???? ---the answer to the problem is dead simple ---------you just don't let them in = problem solved - they only got problems with crims in Thailand) if they want to let them in huh!!~ ---------''Thais make their own monsters'' --------------- then cry foul ! -------the answers simple - just shut the door !

What is a 'tut tut' driver?

Seems like you are now admitting their existence but unsure of their definition.

Foreign Businessman Almost Killed By A Pattaya Mafia

A Pattaya mafia kidnapped an Estonian business after he refused to pay for his condo. Luckily, Pattaya City police officers were able to rescue the Estonian. Additionally, police officers were also able to arrest 3 mafia gang member who were Thai and foreign nationals.

PATTAYA – June 24, 2013 [PDN]; At 03.00 PM, Police Lt. Colonel Kiatisak Satongoi of Pattaya City police station was informed that a group of suspects used 3 cars to assault a foreigner and kidnap him at the Ocean Pearl condo. An investigation team was dispatched to the scene and all traffic police officers in Pattaya were informed to watch out for the 3 cars.

Not long after the police took care of incident, a Honda Accord and City car that was described was found driving at a high-speed in North Pattaya, heading to Sukhumvit Rd. As soon as traffic police officers saw the cars, they ordered to stop the cars. Inside the car, police found 3 men in the Honda Accord car. Two of the men were later identified as suspects who were identified as 52 year-old Mr. Serko Irohin, a Russian national, and 40 year-old Worawat

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/06/25/foreign-businessman-almost-killed-by-a-pattaya-mafia/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-06-025

The Thais were warned about the russian influx,they chose to ignore the advice,like most of the smart Asian law enforcement agengies (They know best)Time to start thinning out the foreign mobsters or the Thailand we knew and loved will be no more.

they were indeed warned but alas the old baht sign started to glow in there shiny brown eyes and they were mesmerised,,,,all those rubles,,gimmee gimmee gimmee,,,,,hahahahahaha

!

So let's see, because you've only seen what you described (leaving aside how unlikely that is), that's all that exists?

There's no question that the term "mafia" is way overused here - to the extent that it carries a far different significance than what it does in many or most countries. But if you think that there is not very real and very dangerous organized crime in Thailand - or that their height or dental health (<deleted>?) has anything to do with how lethal they can potentially be - you really have no idea what you are talking about and aren't even thinking very sensibly.

• Like 1

what a crock of crap
Oh, another one.

You've never seen a Russian mafia so they don't exist (even in Russia)?

Are you people investigative reporters? Law enforcement? Under what circumstances would you - or the average citizen - have seen them or known if you had?

Or do you think they would walk around in fedoras and overcoats carrying tommy guns in violin cases threatening people going about their daily lives?

Edited by SteeleJoe

Russian Mafia definitely exist in numbers in Pattaya and Phuket. But, as someone else pointed out they're more on the corporate level of schemes. By the look of these boys they're a bunch of chancers that most certainly are not professionals. I mean come on, you couldn't have botched this anymore if you'd tried. And why 6 of them? Ammateurs.

However, it is quite scary that this kind of scum are on street level in Thailand. I have only been to Pattaya a few times and that was a long time ago. Seems like it's almost everyday something happens involving foreign criminals there now. The big dude in the middle looks like a real animal. Think I'll keep my distance from that town. :)

Mafia is alive and well , but I doubt very much they'd play in the 2 cent economy of Thailand , if there was like $600k involved yes'' - but they not silly enough to risk life/ death over a $10 economy ! I been to Thailand 7 times in the joints owned by Ruskies, I found em terrific - never tried to scam me ! and I was loaded with cash '' must have been 30 times they could have robbed me if they wanted too - but all they did was bring me a free beer after every 3 beers !!!!- ( IF THAT'S MAFIA - I LOVE IT LOL )))) I don't know which Thailand these people are talking about ?----------obviously not the one I went too ! lol lol

Ah, now it becomes more clear:

1) you have no idea what organized crime syndicates do 2) you have no idea of what sort of huge money is in the underground economy of Thailand and 3) you have no ability to make any sense on this topic.

Foreign Businessman Almost Killed By A Pattaya Mafia

A Pattaya mafia kidnapped an Estonian business after he refused to pay for his condo. Luckily, Pattaya City police officers were able to rescue the Estonian. Additionally, police officers were also able to arrest 3 mafia gang member who were Thai and foreign nationals.

PATTAYA – June 24, 2013 [PDN]; At 03.00 PM, Police Lt. Colonel Kiatisak Satongoi of Pattaya City police station was informed that a group of suspects used 3 cars to assault a foreigner and kidnap him at the Ocean Pearl condo. An investigation team was dispatched to the scene and all traffic police officers in Pattaya were informed to watch out for the 3 cars.

Not long after the police took care of incident, a Honda Accord and City car that was described was found driving at a high-speed in North Pattaya, heading to Sukhumvit Rd. As soon as traffic police officers saw the cars, they ordered to stop the cars. Inside the car, police found 3 men in the Honda Accord car. Two of the men were later identified as suspects who were identified as 52 year-old Mr. Serko Irohin, a Russian national, and 40 year-old Worawat

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/06/25/foreign-businessman-almost-killed-by-a-pattaya-mafia/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-06-025

Further update.

The Estonian was actually badly beaten and is in the hospital with internal bleeding in brain/head( I just had dinner with a police officer, a mate who was present, he showed many pics from the arrest and advised that the victim is in the hospital undergoing head surgery.)

Also one of the Russians is badly beaten as well, though can not confirm the source of bruises, because the(police mate) kind of smiled when i asked where Russians injury's came from.

Advice to future "Hit squads". Don't make things too complicated. If you want to kill a real estate agent, ask him to show you a condo for sale on the 25th floor.

Then read tomorrow morning's news story "Suicidal Real estate agent leaps from high rise balcony."

• Like 1

Mafia is alive and well , but I doubt very much they'd play in the 2 cent economy of Thailand , if there was like $600k involved yes'' - but they not silly enough to risk life/ death over a $10 economy ! I been to Thailand 7 times in the joints owned by Ruskies, I found em terrific - never tried to scam me ! and I was loaded with cash '' must have been 30 times they could have robbed me if they wanted too - but all they did was bring me a free beer after every 3 beers !!!!- ( IF THAT'S MAFIA - I LOVE IT LOL )))) I don't know which Thailand these people are talking about ?----------obviously not the one I went too ! lol lol

1) you have no idea what organized crime syndicates do 2) you have no idea of what sort of huge money is in the underground economy of Thailand and 3) you have no ability to make any sense on this topic.

what a lot of crap you do talk ,you have no idea what your on about sonny your not even in the same street your miles away - you have missed the boat totally , it sailed without you !

what a lot of crap you do talk ,you have no idea what your on about sonny your not even in the same street your miles away - you have missed the boat totally , it sailed without you !

I CERTAINLY DO KNOW WHAT ORGANISED CRIME SYNDICATES DO TO A PERSON IN RUSSIA YES))) I LIVED IN SPB 3 crime families virtually run that place BUT ))) THE BIG BUT IS there is big money involved) not ''nickels and dimes'' like you have in Thailand sir !

Hence the only mafia you have of any substance living in Thailand! is the leftovers that could not make the big bux in Russia - like you know the cast outs / the has been types that robbed the boss, so they got the push - they gathered $2000 each head to Asia ( oh we going to take over ) when they find out they cant buy the joint with a few k , they resort to ''well something akin to robbing pensioner's in the street in Thailand'' or try muscle in on a 800k Bart bar etc

Big brave nasty men) - you got Mafia sure from Eastern and Middle Europe - but they not the ''real Ruskie Mafia --- they just the dregs and the leftovers !

Rumanian Mafia, is a damn site nastier than the Ruskie one - now if I was living back in Thailand and I seen Rumanian Mafia operating - then I would be worried, id be packing my bags ! those guys shoot first then ask your name as your dying! - they are bad bastards, at least with the Ruskie Mafia you have half a chance with a fistful of dollars, of buying your life back !

Their is no such courtesy bestowed upon one, with the Rumanians------ they are just rotten to the core !

Thailand is not rough yet - if the Rumanians get a foothold - then you will see ''wild west type shootings'' ---------daily ! that's a fact ))))) you guys should study up your world Mafia history a tad'' - I do history writing for a living so !!! from what I read here --- most of you guys are so far out of date with ''world Mafia happenings'' that I need a pair of field glasses to see you !

I'd have thought that you guys living in Thailand, would have been just a bit more switched onto it all !

As I said before, Mafia won't hurt the little man - they not interested but stroll the street & tell every bugger you meet ''hey I got 1/2 a million bux '' you'll soon attract their notice)) I seen a silly yank do that once - the idiot sat in a park in Moscow in the baldest part of town , blind drunk wearing a white Stetson hat, and a Baseball shirt - pulled out $4,000 & started counting out on the seat in middle of the park ( here he was screaming out to passers by iam from TEXAS I CAN BUY AND SELL ALL YOU BUMS ) typical Texan))) ''no brains'' - only lasted 15 minutes 3 likely lads ''Ruskie thugs'' strolled up & beat him half to death '' took all his $$ & '' left him like a stewed apple on the ground'' - cops just walked up shook their heads, rolled the eyes and said Another yank'' yep--- they never learn lol ! ( HAD HE HAVE SHUT HIS TRAP)) HE'D STILL HAVE HIS MONEY & HIS HEALTH !!

To coin the phrase I think the ones that get beaten and robbed in Thailand ''are mostly the brainless '' cigar chomping ''ive got more than you types '' id say mostly yanks'' , the British , run a lot of scams their, I think id be more wary of them) than Sergey the Russian , trying to get a feed from sell a bit of pussy on the side lol lol

The underground economy of Thailand??? I don't know about that ! I think most of the cash economy their, is hidden in the bar girls pants lol lol lol lol

Advice to future "Hit squads". Don't make things too complicated. If you want to kill a real estate agent, ask him to show you a condo for sale on the 25th floor.

Then read tomorrow morning's news story "Suicidal Real estate agent leaps from high rise balcony."

Real estate agents are fair game, one less to deal with, & we are all better off - they are like used car salesmen'' they'd sell you a pig and poke ! yes thank god for ''high rises '' lol lol

Real estate agents are fair game, one less to deal with, & we are all better off - they are like used car salesmen'' they'd sell you a pig and poke ! yes thank god for ''high rises '' lol lol

Russian thugs in the picture walk up to the bad bugger in the middle & say to him ''ya tebya lyublyu''----- lol lol (you'll get some exercise then as he heads out after you))) lol

I CERTAINLY DO KNOW WHAT ORGANISED CRIME SYNDICATES DO TO A PERSON IN RUSSIA YES))) I LIVED IN SPB 3 crime families virtually run that place BUT ))) THE BIG BUT IS there is big money involved) not ''nickels and dimes'' like you have in Thailand sir !

Hence the only mafia you have of any substance living in Thailand! is the leftovers that could not make the big bux in Russia - like you know the cast outs / the has been types that robbed the boss, so they got the push - they gathered $2000 each head to Asia ( oh we going to take over ) when they find out they cant buy the joint with a few k , they resort to ''well something akin to robbing pensioner's in the street in Thailand'' or try muscle in on a 800k Bart bar etc

Big brave nasty men) - you got Mafia sure from Eastern and Middle Europe - but they not the ''real Ruskie Mafia --- they just the dregs and the leftovers !

Rumanian Mafia, is a dam_n site nastier than the Ruskie one - now if I was living back in Thailand and I seen Rumanian Mafia operating - then I would be worried, id be packing my bags ! those guys shoot first then ask your name as your dying! - they are bad bastards, at least with the Ruskie Mafia you have half a chance with a fistful of dollars, of buying your life back !

Their is no such courtesy bestowed upon one, with the Rumanians------ they are just rotten to the core !

Thailand is not rough yet - if the Rumanians get a foothold - then you will see ''wild west type shootings'' ---------daily ! that's a fact ))))) you guys should study up your world Mafia history a tad'' - I do history writing for a living so !!! from what I read here --- most of you guys are so far out of date with ''world Mafia happenings'' that I need a pair of field glasses to see you !

I'd have thought that you guys living in Thailand, would have been just a bit more switched onto it all !

As I said before, Mafia won't hurt the little man - they not interested but stroll the street & tell every bugger you meet ''hey I got 1/2 a million bux '' you'll soon attract their notice)) I seen a silly yank do that once - the idiot sat in a park in Moscow in the baldest part of town , blind drunk wearing a white Stetson hat, and a Baseball shirt - pulled out $4,000 & started counting out on the seat in middle of the park ( here he was screaming out to passers by iam from TEXAS I CAN BUY AND SELL ALL YOU BUMS ) typical Texan))) ''no brains'' - only lasted 15 minutes 3 likely lads ''Ruskie thugs'' strolled up & beat him half to death '' took all his $$ & '' left him like a stewed apple on the ground'' - cops just walked up shook their heads, rolled the eyes and said Another yank'' yep--- they never learn lol ! ( HAD HE HAVE SHUT HIS TRAP)) HE'D STILL HAVE HIS MONEY & HIS HEALTH !!

To coin the phrase I think the ones that get beaten and robbed in Thailand ''are mostly the brainless '' cigar chomping ''ive got more than you types '' id say mostly yanks'' , the British , run a lot of scams their, I think id be more wary of them) than Sergey the Russian , trying to get a feed from sell a bit of pussy on the side lol lol

The underground economy of Thailand??? I don't know about that ! I think most of the cash economy their, is hidden in the bar girls pants lol lol lol lol

"I do history writing for a living"

Ah, I guessed so. Easy to tell from your knowledgable erudite comments and flowing writing style. Are you a history professor (PhD from Thai university?), journalist, novelist or all? What have you had published and where - bet it makes entertaining reading.

I've worked in Romania - can be rough, especially if you cross the gypsies who control most of the crime. But then again, so can the Kossovans, Serbs, Albanians, Gerorgians, and most anyone from impoverished countries. Roughest I ever met were Mexicans - short, stocky, stout and aggresive (bit like Glaswegians used to be!),

Do you think this propensity for violent crime is a social phenomena caused by poverty, poltical supression and corruption and has taken on an organized hierarchy due to the psuedo-political social structures in those countries? How do you relate the devlopments of modern organized crime gangs to those of the 19th and 20th centuries in what have become relatively wealthy societies now, given the global context we now live in?

Edited by Baerboxer
  • Like 2

Rumanian Mafia, is a dam_n site nastier than the Ruskie one - now if I was living back in Thailand and I seen Rumanian Mafia operating - then I would be worried, id be packing my bags ! those guys shoot first then ask your name as your dying! - they are bad bastards, at least with the Ruskie Mafia you have half a chance with a fistful of dollars, of buying your life back !

Sorry but there is no way that the Russians left "the big bux in Russia". The Thai government has been introducing more capital controls and requirements for Thai bank account holders as the Kingdom has, rather noticeably, become a haven for money laundering. Thailand was recently placed on an international watchlist. Condominium developments are popping up right and left in all of Thailand's "resort" areas without any noticeable uptick in demand. When the sun sets in the evening in Pattaya, look up into the high-rise developments and count the number of units with lights on. You can explain away some of this by telling yourself that the units are owned by Thais (who for some reason want overpriced condos when they could alternatively buy and own land and a house) or risk-loving Europeans, but not all of it. If anything, Thailand is exactly where the Russian "big bux" are going.

The Hit Squad consisted of two back-up vehicles and a total of 6 men, all foreign nationals apart from Khun Pongsatorn aged 40, a former member of the Thai Air Force. The gang were led by Mr. Sergey Erokhin aged 52 from Russia who led his men to the targets home in Soi 5 off the Pratamnuk Road in South Pattaya early on Monday afternoon

The Hit Squad led by Mr. Sergey don't seem to hit anybody these days. At least no straw bullets for innocent people. Nastrovje.-Freaking Russian Mafia.-sad.png

You do history writing by sitting in a Russian park waiting for guys from Texas to inspire you, I'd guess.-w00t.gif

his wife saw the abduction take place and informed the Police who were able to intercept the Honda Accord in heavy traffic on the North Pattaya Road.

Yeah, these Russian Hit-Squads sound completely professional. :whistling: