Why Is My Posts Getting Deleted?

Donz

Just got another post deleted for some reason.

Maybe send a message to why the post was deleted.

In the Food forum all i said was mcdonalds is shit and i prefer Burger king and the chips at mcdonalds should be called oil sticks.

Why did that get deleted :o

Hiya Donz, I have said it before in your other thread about your posts being deleted. Please dont be paranoid mate!!!

Your post is still THERE in THIS thread started by your good self.

Nah that was my re-post. Anyways it doesnt really matter, if they get deleted i will just repost them

I dont know who deleted your original post, ive had a look around and cant find any information. There is no record of a deleted post from you in the trash can.

It is fair to say that if a post gets deleted it wouldnt be advisable to repost it... posts dont get deleted for fun... but feel free to run the risk, it will be sorry to see you go.

Donz, as Wolfie says there is no record of your original post. In the trash can or the database.

I suggest it was operator error, there is no other reason.

Just chill, it happens to me too.

Cheers

Nah i wont be banned again, i will make sure i dont post anything too offensive, still dont know what flamming is though. I take it calling someones post the stupidest thing ive ever read is flamming. Which someone taught me a 2 week lesson on it.

so i wont say that anymore.

Ok about the missing post, maybe my computer stuffed up or something and it didnt post?? who knows aye.