Case for IQX

Para

Does anyone know if there is an alternative case for the IQX only the ugly gel one does not protect the screen.

Asked when I bought it yesterday but was told because the phone is so new there are no alternatives.

Awesome phone and still can not believe how thin it is....

I agree the phone's brilliant but the gell case supplied is no good. Although the case doesn't protect the screen you should have had a clear screen protector supplied with the phone. They put it on my phone automatically when I bought it so they've probably done the same for you.

Likewise I've looked everywhere but was told that at the moment there's no alternative cases available. I ended up buying a 'pouch style' case to use for now. I think it's really designed for a Samsung S3 but the IQ X just about fits in.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree the phone's brilliant but the gell case supplied is no good. Although the case doesn't protect the screen you should have had a clear screen protector supplied with the phone. They put it on my phone automatically when I bought it so they've probably done the same for you.

Likewise I've looked everywhere but was told that at the moment there's no alternative cases available. I ended up buying a 'pouch style' case to use for now. I think it's really designed for a Samsung S3 but the IQ X just about fits in.

It has the 'demi sheath' and screen protector but I need more. Hang on sounds like an AD campaign doesnt it....

The Demi Sheath by i-Mobile for those moment only backside protection is needed......

Sorry one of them days!~

The wife is on the Thai Facebook group will get her to post there and see what comes back.