Cannot locate a topic?

longball53098

Sorry to post this here but I have just spent about an hour searching for a topic and posts related to IPTV and a product named Maige TV. This topic was I am sure a long running topic and I know I posted to it a few times myself. I narrowed my search to just Internet, computers, communication, technology but no results to what I need and then continued to broaden the search but still no luck. I typically do not follow threads so I just am stymied

What happened to this topic? I see one of the posters james255 has been banned for some reason and I know this person did make several posts in that topic.

Does TV pull complete topics off the site?

Can you help me on this?

No not that one. I made a post in the last week or two related to a member who purchased a box from China and I asked him for more info. He replied he would get more data and then post it. The person james255 knocked him a lot for buying that box.

That topic is not more than 2 weeks that I posted to it and I feel it was several pages long and had been running for some time. But maybe I'm having a senior moment

No not that one. I made a post in the last week or two related to a member who purchased a box from China and I asked him for more info. He replied he would get more data and then post it. The person james255 knocked him a lot for buying that box.

That topic is not more than 2 weeks that I posted to it and I feel it was several pages long and had been running for some time. But maybe I'm having a senior moment

Found it.

For your question, please contact member lor via PM.

OP I know the feeling, somehow this present version is far more difficult to find anything on 'search' function, somehow always found what I was looking for on the old ThaiVisa Format

Good to know others cannot find things, I put it down to getting older, but maybe not, it is just difficult full stop

Found it.

For your question, please contact member lor via PM.

Thanks I will contact lor for answer

Edited by PoorSucker
PM sent to the poster.