'Jealous' Thai man confesses to murder

webfact

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sleep with any man's wife (esp knowingly), and you should essentially prepare for extraordinary violence."

Not from me.

The Thai culture must have penetrated you...

Ah, yes. It is a uniquely Thai characteristic. You got me. Cheers

What is Thai about this? I've been shot at by a mad Englishman after the girlfriend he had belted came to my place for the night in rural Australia. It was a rifle, he missed and there was only one shot, however you get the point.

The christians have two commandmants, or otherwise two bits of bloody good advice from someone that's supposed to know.

Thou shalt not covet another man's wife. Thou shalt not kill. They cover this.

You left out the interesting bit.

Thou shalt not covet your neighbour's wife, nor his ass, nor his wife's ass.

What man on here when in the situation where a friends wife is dangling it in front of you wouldn't ?

Don't give me the honor nonsense about best friends, if its offered on a plate , it is very difficult to walk away from it.

Really?? If you can't walk away from that, what kind of situation can you walk away from? Can you walk away if you are married? (I sort of thought men had some kind of code where this would be worse than even cheating on your own wife.) This would make me think one has very little self-control, or no moral code? I'm not trying to insult you, just wondering ...and wondering how many guys really do think this way?

• Like 1

The woman may have been/still is his wife but she is/was not his property. If she cheated on him because he was a low life who mistreated her then he is a worthless piece of crud who couldn't face the fact his wife did the same. If she cheated on him even though he did the right thing by her then she is a dog of the female persuasion and he should have just walked away and kicked her onto the street, leaving those two to each other. Instead he kills his scummy friend and leaves his children with no father to help raise them. Of all his options this was the worst. He, like so many men the world over, let some stupid notion of "face" or "disrespect" over come logic. Yes I know emotion can overwhelm you and people act on the spur of the moment, but his moment allowed him time to pack three magazines as well as his gun. A man is dead, another in prison, two children have effectively lost their father and a woman no doubt has to go through life with the thought that her actions were partly responsible. All because of face. Stupid.

1st real post so-far

"True man can be killed but he cannot be insulted," Mr. Chirawat told police, citing a well-known Thai proverb.

Another point ov view: The evolved man cannot be kiled necause he is not the body, nor can he be insulted because he is mindful, observing situations, while allowing thoughts and feelings to pass by without grasping onto them.

Well, this is one case where I can't say I would have been able to control myself to do any different. Sleep with any man's wife (esp knowingly), and you should essentially prepare for extraordinary violence.

Why? Did it ever occur to you that husbands have, at least in part, to carry the blame for their wives playing away? She couldn't get what she wanted/needed at home so she went walkabout. I don't have a problem with that. Reaping what you sow comes to mind.

All too often I read of ex-husbands complaining bitterly about being taken to the cleaners by their ex-wives. Presumably they were once part of a loving couple who made a commmitment to each other. What went wrong? Did he ignore her pleas for assistance in bringing up the kids. Can you blame her if he habitually rolled home stinking of beer at some late hour and she interpreted this as he frittering money that could have been put to better use, or having more time for his mates down the pub than her? How much personal freedom was the wife allowed to have?

It takes two to make a successful marriage or partnership. Any man who thinks he owns a woman is a fool. Women have ambitions, desires and needs too, and a wise and considerate husband takes care that they are, within limits, satisfied.

If she is not getting what she wants at home then simply leave the husband before taking up with another. Why should another (husband) be responsible for the actions of another (wife) No problem with the wife finding it elsewhere but do have a problem with her sneaking around behind a husbands back and being two faced. The same goes the other way around also if it was the husband not getting what he wants at home.

For the price of three magazines full of bullets, he could have got himself a very good looking female "tourgide"

to pop around when she showed up for dinner time.

too easy .

but most likely allready was seeing someone else....

Edited by redroo

"True man can be killed but he cannot be insulted," Mr. Chirawat told police, citing a well-known Thai proverb.

Another point ov view: The evolved man cannot be kiled necause he is not the body, nor can he be insulted because he is mindful, observing situations, while allowing thoughts and feelings to pass by without grasping onto them.

I think Thailand needs to revise this proverb, to, a real man takes care of his missus, and if she screw's around, chucks her out of the house.

What a limp dick proverb to excuse a myriad of crappy ideas.

Edited by Thai at Heart

What man on here when in the situation where a friends wife is dangling it in front of you wouldn't ?

Don't give me the honor nonsense about best friends, if its offered on a plate , it is very difficult to walk away from it.

Really?? If you can't walk away from that, what kind of situation can you walk away from? Can you walk away if you are married? (I sort of thought men had some kind of code where this would be worse than even cheating on your own wife.) This would make me think one has very little self-control, or no moral code? I'm not trying to insult you, just wondering ...and wondering how many guys really do think this way?

Many, many, many.

I don't go for the whole foolish pride/face thing. If your wife sleeps around and the two of you can't work it out, leave.

Also, I honestly cannot count the number times I have been 'enormously enraged'.

Well, this is one case where I can't say I would have been able to control myself to do any different. Sleep with any man's wife (esp knowingly), and you should essentially prepare for extraordinary violence.

Why? Did it ever occur to you that husbands have, at least in part, to carry the blame for their wives playing away? She couldn't get what she wanted/needed at home so she went walkabout. I don't have a problem with that. Reaping what you sow comes to mind.

All too often I read of ex-husbands complaining bitterly about being taken to the cleaners by their ex-wives. Presumably they were once part of a loving couple who made a commmitment to each other. What went wrong? Did he ignore her pleas for assistance in bringing up the kids. Can you blame her if he habitually rolled home stinking of beer at some late hour and she interpreted this as he frittering money that could have been put to better use, or having more time for his mates down the pub than her? How much personal freedom was the wife allowed to have?

It takes two to make a successful marriage or partnership. Any man who thinks he owns a woman is a fool. Women have ambitions, desires and needs too, and a wise and considerate husband takes care that they are, within limits, satisfied.

There are some people who are what some would call sex addicts, and others would just call promiscuous. Some would call them whores. There are some women and some men who wouldn't be faithful no matter how they were treated at home.

I keep getting more and better reasons for staying single.

• Like 1

What the hell is a "window licker" ???

It is not a very nice term (Offensive) but as I didn't say it in the 1st place I will explain what it is. Brace yourself.

I you ever seen a bus with Down Syndrome children being taken out for the day? Have noticed how they all have their faces stuck on the windows of the bus? Some insensitive people refer to them as "Window Lickers" Quite a common term in Australia.

My apologies and not a term I personally use.

Edited by chooka

in my country people say - "man can not refuse,when woman is asking for it";

some people are getting kicks from situation when they are cheating;

but its up to you really - no obligations.

It is the same - if you find wallet and you know the owner - will you give it back?Some will keep it,some will f*%k somebody's wife;

we call such people - "pricks".

• Like 2

Ignorant

• Like 1

The wife made herself available so why shooting the man?

Yes unlike all those matcho men here saying they would do the same I would look at myself that I could not even satisfy my wife. Also she is to blame not the guy she made herself available.

I would not do a friends wife that is a difference but I have certainly done some guys wives even had one on the phone talking to him during sex. If you can't satisfy your wife or if she was in it for the money don't blame the guy blame yourself or the wive. I don't go looking for it but if it happens so what.

" I have certainly done some guys wives even had one on the phone talking to him during sex"

and you are proud of that, go n say that to your grandmother!!! would she will be so proud???

no more than farm yard ANIMALS PIGS

The wife made herself available so why shooting the man?

Yes unlike all those matcho men here saying they would do the same I would look at myself that I could not even satisfy my wife. Also she is to blame not the guy she made herself available.

I would not do a friends wife that is a difference but I have certainly done some guys wives even had one on the phone talking to him during sex. If you can't satisfy your wife or if she was in it for the money don't blame the guy blame yourself or the wive. I don't go looking for it but if it happens so what.

" I have certainly done some guys wives even had one on the phone talking to him during sex"

and you are proud of that, go n say that to your grandmother!!! would she will be so proud???

no more than farm yard ANIMALS PIGS

Are some here missing something? SCRUPLES,,, VALUES,

• Like 1