can you tell me where is the new amusement park in Cha-Am

kristophon

hi folks... I have heard mention in another topic that there is a new amusement park in Cha-Am

is this same same the new water park at the black mountain golf course or something different?

we are visiting in october with the kids and i think they would enjoy it

thanks in advance

Maybe you mean Santorini. Its about 3kms befor you get to cha am in right hand side. Also Swiss sheep farm is worth a look

Isnt it on the Left Side before Cha Am.?.

depends which way you going... (it looks like its on the right driving into cha-am from the north...)

• Like 1

Maybe you mean Santorini. Its about 3kms befor you get to cha am in right hand side. Also Swiss sheep farm is worth a look

depends which way you going... (it looks like its on the right driving into cha-am from the north...)

It doesn't as if it was on the right hand side it wouldn't be before Cha am..;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i would check out their safety record before getting on any rides,may save your life.

As a regular family visitor could you please back up this statement with proof of accidents. Living locally I am not aware of any accidents since opening last year. If you cant please at least let members know you are BS ing

It doesn't as if it was on the right hand side it wouldn't be before Cha am..wink.png

If you are driving from the north (e.g. from Bangkok) coming to Cha-am, Santorini is indeed on your right and is indeed before Cha-am, after passing Santorini, the Swiss Sheep Farm is on your left and then after that you reach Cha-am.....

If you are driving from the north (e.g. from Bangkok) coming to Cha-am, Santorini is indeed on your right and is indeed before Cha-am, after passing Santorini, the Swiss Sheep Farm is on your left and then after that you reach Cha-am.....

Yep, which means then that it doesn't depend on which way you're going, like I said initially in reply to Kristof..;)

Its only on the right and before Cha Am if you're driving from the north.

Edited by josephinebloggs
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, which means then that it doesn't depend on which way you're going, like I said initially in reply to Kristof..wink.png

Its only on the right and before Cha Am if you're driving from the north.

If you fly in,its just under the Port Wing before you land.w00t.gif

• Like 1