how many days to transfer money from kasikorn to bangkok bank?

Hi there, just wondering if someone could tell me how many days it takes to do an internet transfer from Kasikorn to BKK Bank?

Also with those CDMs, does it let you check the account name first before you insert the money in? just to avoid it going into the wrong account? thank you.

I transfer my rent every month from a K bank account to a K bank account. Instantaneous with an SMS message to my landlord. Occasionally I send money to a SCB account. The receiver acknowledges receipt about 3 minutes later.

The "how fast" part can depend on what transfer speed you pick...faster usually means a higher associated fee. Since you are transferring between banks, versus just doing a transfer internal to the same bank or a transfer between a couple of your accounts in the same bank, you are really talking a 3d party transfer. I just logged onto my Bangkok Bank account and started a 3d party transfer I have setup...it's for my yearly payment of car insurance into my insurance brokers account at another bank. Below is the transfer speeds and associated fees offered:

post-55970-0-88333800-1372598112_thumb.j

Regarding the CDM question, I do such deposits a couple times per month to my own Bangkok Bank account. I'll use an AEON ATM in my nearby Lotus store to pull money from my U.S. bank account using my no foreign transaction fee debit card and then take about 20 steps to the Bangkok Bank CDM to deposit the money into my Bangkok Bank account. I just insert my Bangkok Bank debit card, one of the first questions asked is "Do you want to deposit into the account on the card?" (or something pretty close to that), I say yes, insert the money, once all the money is accepted and I press continue a screen pops up asking me to confirm is this account you want to deposit to...it lists the full account number which I do recognize as my account and I'm a little embarrassed that I can't tell you whether my name shows up or not...I'll have to look closer next time "and remember." I press the confirm button, a receipt pops out showing the deposit, and the money is instantly in my account.

The "how fast" part can depend on what transfer speed you pick...faster usually means a higher associated fee. Since you are transferring between banks, versus just doing a transfer internal to the same bank or a transfer between a couple of your accounts in the same bank, you are really talking a 3d party transfer. I just logged onto my Bangkok Bank account and started a 3d party transfer I have setup...it's for my yearly payment of car insurance into my insurance brokers account at another bank. Below is the transfer speeds and associated fees offered:

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Regarding the CDM question, I do such deposits a couple times per month to my own Bangkok Bank account. I'll use an AEON ATM in my nearby Lotus store to pull money from my U.S. bank account using my no foreign transaction fee debit card and then take about 20 steps to the Bangkok Bank CDM to deposit the money into my Bangkok Bank account. I just insert my Bangkok Bank debit card, one of the first questions asked is "Do you want to deposit into the account on the card?" (or something pretty close to that), I say yes, insert the money, once all the money is accepted and I press continue a screen pops up asking me to confirm is this account you want to deposit to...it lists the full account number which I do recognize as my account and I'm a little embarrassed that I can't tell you whether my name shows up or not...I'll have to look closer next time "and remember." I press the confirm button, a receipt pops out showing the deposit, and the money is instantly in my account.

Hi, thanks for your in depth reply, though I meant using a CDM without a debit card or any card, just the account number and name, as it isn't my account I am depositing into. I may go to one and have a look, though I think using the online transfer option to be a safer bet, as you can enter the name there, thank you.

Yeah, certainly an ATM transfer BKK Bang to Siam Commercial gets through before I've had time to walk 10m to the Siam ATM to verify its arrival.

Yes and after you've entered the information, the name of the account into which the money is being transferred appears on the ATM screen and you can then confirm or cancel the transaction. I think there's a baht 30,000 ( or B 50,000) limit using an ATM, but the transaction is instantly completed whether or not it's going to another bank and regardless of whether or not the account it's going into is in your name or someone else's.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1