Can anyone recommend a travel agents for 3 day packages to Singapore?

hotandhumid

Being someone who likes to get around a bit as opposed to spending 365 days a year in Pattaya, I'm thinking of taking the family for a 3 day holiday to Sing. I know of a very good place in the Emporium, bkk that I have used before for this type of break, but don't know the best places in dear old Patts..

Any tips would be appreciated.

H&H

I use a website for most of my travelling around Asia, that is when I used to travel etc., I picked up when I used to work in Singapore: Asia Travel

Never let me down before. That link is based on Flying out of BKK to Singa's, 2 adults for 03/07/2013 - 06/07/2013 with a hotel for those nights.

Edited by Psych01

I use a website for most of my travelling around Asia, that is when I used to travel etc., I picked up when I used to work in Singapore: Asia Travel

Never let me down before. That link is based on Flying out of BKK to Singa's, 2 adults for 03/07/2013 - 06/07/2013 with a hotel for those nights.

Thanks mate, but when you are booking these types of deals you really need to be sitting infront of someone as there are many different options regarding dates, hotels, flight times etc, and kids involved too etc...I too always use websites for booking flights and hotels which is why I don't know any travel agents, but I want to be sitting with someone to book this gig up.

Not sure if it will be of help but I have twice used a travel agent near my home in naklua, just for international flights but they managed to match/beat what I could find on line.

Quite happy with the service, only a small place, 1 of the Thai staff excellent English, the other not so good.

Last dealt with last year, October.

German owner I believe.

Might be worth 30 minutes or so of your time ?

Note I only used them for simple requirements but they at least went through options/offers.

For you Travel

• Tel: 038 413 876
  • Mob: 081 864 6630
  • 665 Windmill Plaza
    Naklua Road
    Naklua

Not sure if it will be of help but I have twice used a travel agent near my home in naklua, just for international flights but they managed to match/beat what I could find on line.

Quite happy with the service, only a small place, 1 of the Thai staff excellent English, the other not so good.

German owner I believe.

Note I only used them for simple requirements but they at least went through options/offers.

For you Travel

• 665 Windmill Plaza

Naklua Road

Naklua

No, that won't be of any help. You are basically telling me about a travel agent, there are many of them around, I know that.

What I am looking for is a place that deals with the package holidays..

German owner I believe.

For you Travel

• 665 Windmill Plaza

Naklua Road

Naklua

No, that won't be of any help. You are basically telling me about a travel agent, there are many of them around, I know that.

Most travel agents also sell packages. You can try these guys here in Pattaya:

http://www.mtt-pattaya.com/

Also, look in the newspapers. Lots of listings there, especially the Post.

If you do go, a LP guide book is a good investment. Lots of things to do are listed there for your review.

Have fun!!

German owner I believe.

For you Travel

• 665 Windmill Plaza

Naklua Road

Naklua

Most travel agents also sell packages. You can try these guys here in Pattaya:

http://www.mtt-pattaya.com/

Also, look in the newspapers. Lots of listings there, especially the Post.

If you do go, a LP guide book is a good investment. Lots of things to do are listed there for your review.

Have fun!!

Thanks for the advice and I'm not suprised at all that folk here are recommending the LP guid,e but it's not really my thing.

Will have a look at that link. Cheers.

I struggle with LP also. There are lots of guide books out there. You can get a lot of stuff for free on the internet and there are some great sites that list many things to do.

But I'm old fashioned and like a paper book as I can carry it around with us as we "play" tourist!!

I took my family to Singapore in Feb for 4 nights, they wanted to go to Universal Studios so we stayed at hotel on Sentosa island to be close by. I booked Cathay Pacific flight through local travel agent, they fly out of Swampy & more conveinent than Air Asia who are now back using the old airport Don Muang. I left my car at Swampy for the 5 days 250 a day, cheaper than a return taxi to Pattaya & works fine for me

I booked hotel online through www.booking.com, works perfectly & u don't have to pay until u check into hotel, all there hotels have extensive reviews from preivous guests

Plenty of frendly meter taxi's @ SG airport to take u where u want to go.

• Like 1

I took my family to Singapore in Feb for 4 nights, they wanted to go to Universal Studios so we stayed at hotel on Sentosa island to be close by. I booked Cathay Pacific flight through local travel agent, they fly out of Swampy & more conveinent than Air Asia who are now back using the old airport Don Muang. I left my car at Swampy for the 5 days 250 a day, cheaper than a return taxi to Pattaya & works fine for me

I booked hotel online through www.booking.com, works perfectly & u don't have to pay until u check into hotel, all there hotels have extensive reviews from preivous guests

Plenty of frendly meter taxi's @ SG airport to take u where u want to go.

Hi dicksie, so you booked flight and hotel seperate I assume?

I can understand why you stayed on Sentosa but at the same time I would feel like I was missing out on the real Singapore, and I aint walking around US for 3 days!