do the people on here

do the people on here who bicker and argue, do the same when there out?

ill admit ive had a holiday once for something i said to another member,

but i really try not to argue,

i dont argue and bicker when im out having a drink with people,

so do others argue and bicker when there out,??

or is it just a thai visa thing?

jake

• Like 1

Well it is not a conversation is it, it is different folk adding their own thoughts onto a thread so collectively it may just seem people are moaning and arguing, griping etc

It is just the nature of the beast.

Edited by enyaw
  • Like 1

some people like to come here to bicker as they feel better after it , just like a cup of coffee in the morning , some come here to really help as it is their nature , some people get drawn into bickering with others. Some don't even live here and like to let people know they know everything , that what TV is , a melting pot of people's moods.

• Like 2

Just those who lead dull,numb boring lifes try to start arguements on anonymous forums. Using big words makes you no smarter either. You always look like a complete fool.

Some people like to push their ideas, ways and philosophy onto others, because they know best. That can happen on Thai Visa or in the pub. Politics (red shirts / yellow shirts are a good example).

You can rise to the bait or ignore them. I'd rather ignore them for the fools I think they are for trying to push any doctrine on me in the bar. I go out for pleasure and liesure, not to have any doctrtine rammed down my throat.

For me, it is rare to see people arguing and bickering in the pubs / bars here though.

Yep, doctrine, just like a lawyer would use. well said Pattayadingo, I appreciate the way you think.

Just those who lead dull,numb boring lifes try to start arguements on anonymous forums. Using big words makes you no smarter either. You always look like a complete fool.

Do not.

cross the road without looking both ways?

Some people like to push their ideas, ways and philosophy onto others, because they know best. That can happen on Thai Visa or in the pub. Politics (red shirts / yellow shirts are a good example).

You can rise to the bait or ignore them. I'd rather ignore them for the fools I think they are for trying to push any doctrine on me in the bar. I go out for pleasure and liesure, not to have any doctrtine rammed down my throat.

For me, it is rare to see people arguing and bickering in the pubs / bars here though.

Yep, doctrine, just like a lawyer would use. well said Pattayadingo, I appreciate the way you think.

Thank you kind sir wub.png

pssst, people will start talking with comments like that ^^^ w00t.gif

its cold here at the min smokie,

but this month is said to be one of scotland warmest,

i hope so,,lol,

i havnt had my fly rod out yet,

Wait till you get to Thailand to get your fly rod out mate.

It'll drop off up there in the North Pole.

CCC

• Like 1