Yingluck dismisses speculations of House dissolution

webfact

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra Wednesday denied that she was planning to dissolve the House of Representatives.

She was responding to speculations by the Democrat Party that Yingluck was making preparations to dissolve the House.

"We have just had a new Cabinet. Let the new Cabinet work first. There will be no House dissolution," Yingluck said.

She said the Pheu Thai MPs would understand the outcome of the latest Cabinet reshuffle.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-07-03

Just a monrh ago, the very same lady said, that no reshuffle would take place!!

But ofcourse this time, it is the truth, nothing but the truth.............whistling.gif

Wonder if there are any bargains on handbags in the bazaar in Turkey??giggle.gif

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra Wednesday denied that she was planning to dissolve the House of Representatives.

She was responding to speculations by the Democrat Party that Yingluck was making preparations to dissolve the House.

"We have just had a new Cabinet. Let the new Cabinet work first. There will be no House dissolution," Yingluck said.

She said the Pheu Thai MPs would understand the outcome of the latest Cabinet reshuffle.

It means: "Dear people of Thailand, looky, looky into my innocent eyes and my Thai smile, let the new cabinet work first, I'm busy planning my next shopping trip to the Maledives and etc... bye bye,... giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

• Like 1

I think it's the rest of the country she needs to be more concerned about . . . she has her head so far up her (or her brothers) ass it's not funny any more.

• Like 1

Could the rumour of a house dissolution have anything to do with the current investigations into the rice pledging scam scheme or the water management scam scheme, or any other scams schemes that may be coming under scrutiny? Are there any vacant penthouse suites still available in Dubai?

Unfortunately her record for predicting the future isn't good. Maybe big brother has not mentioned anything about disolving the house yet. Probably few more tries to push his whitewash through now the boys are back to help.

Was she lying when she kept denying there would be a cabinet re-shuffle or simply not told at that point. She got to a point, just before the re-shuffle anouncement, where she refused to answer. Maybe that's the time her brother informed her of his decision.

Now having just taken on the position of defence minister as well as prime minister she's off to Turkey and Poland. The woman's a marvel and workaholic! Or there again not interested in actually doing either role, simply says what she's told to, and goes on travels to relieve the boredom.

Unfortunately her record for predicting the future isn't good. Maybe big brother has not mentioned anything about disolving the house yet. Probably few more tries to push his whitewash through now the boys are back to help.

Was she lying when she kept denying there would be a cabinet re-shuffle or simply not told at that point. She got to a point, just before the re-shuffle anouncement, where she refused to answer. Maybe that's the time her brother informed her of his decision.

Now having just taken on the position of defence minister as well as prime minister she's off to Turkey and Poland. The woman's a marvel and workaholic! Or there again not interested in actually doing either role, simply says what she's told to, and goes on travels to relieve the boredom.

Yinglucks new cabinet and ministerial changes are simply to provide plausible denial to pending allogations that she and the majority of her cabinet are flagrant liars, cheats and despots and have been bleeding the government assets dry for their personal gain from the concept. There is far to big a ground swell of evidence that they know they need the poor blame hounds in order to try and stay on higher ground. If only they realized that they slither like snakes with their belly's to the ground. Reptiles, the lot of them.

• Like 1

I think it's the rest of the country she needs to be more concerned about . . . she has her head so far up her (or her brothers) ass it's not funny any more.

That was my thought as well. How does YL miraculously know how the country feels about her antics and then casually dismiss them?

In any country you hope for intelligent people to fill political positions, but in this case what a backward, brainless woman!!

I believe she has expended everyone's patience waiting for a glimmer of hope that something of substance will appear!!

No way!!

I took the time to rewrite her message just in case you missed it.

"We have just had a new Cabinet. Let the new Cabinet work first. There will be no House dissolution," Yingluck said."

"We have just had a new Cabinet. Let the new Cabinet fill there pockets while falling flat on their face. There will be a House dissolution shortly after."

Give me six months.

I'm just wondering why we get a topic with "no house dissolution" which ends with "Pheu Thai MPs would understand the latest reshuffle". Is there a possible relation between Pheu Thai MPs not understanding and a dissolution?