Go carting

breadbin

I know of 3 tracks. The one near Bali Hai pier. The one off Thepprasit, south side of the road. And the one out near Bira. Seem to remember 600-800B for the nice carts, 10 laps or so, at the one off Thepprasit.

The one at Bali Hai pier is called easy kart and it has a kids track too. Theres another on Sukhumvit up near the McDonald's and Mini Siam. My mate took his Mrs to the one at mini siam and she went off the track and in to the lake. Just be careful there with kids, if a young Thai woman can ditch one Im sure young kids can.

The one at Bali Hai pier is called easy kart and it has a kids track too. Theres another on Sukhumvit up near the McDonald's and Mini Siam. My mate took his Mrs to the one at mini siam and she went off the track and in to the lake. Just be careful there with kids, if a young Thai woman can ditch one Im sure young kids can.

Our Mr. Raro, above, ditched one into the lake at the track off Thepprasit also!! whistling.gif

I'll have to stop by that one near McDonalds.

• Like 1

Our Mr. Raro, above, ditched one into the lake at the track off Thepprasit also!! whistling.gif

i would have paid to see that

• Like 1

SHHHHH!

SHHHHH!

I'd still like a pic of that! 5555

With that being said, he's one of the fastest on the track. It was impossible for me to be even 1/2 track length behind! Amazing how hard it is to really drive those things fast.