Thaksin to attend meeting over Cabinet shakeup 'resentment' in Hong Kong

webfact

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PTP are now so arrogant that they make no attempt to hide the fact that they are owned, led and controlled by a convicted fugitive criminal; and senior police officers are also now apparently willing to do this too. The so called PM wanders off on another travel adventure while all this goes on.

No other country in the world would put up with a situation like this. Here its just 'mai pben rai"! Big T appears to have bought the PTP, the Red Guard, and now the police. Future doesn't look rosy, especially if they get their hands on the 2.2 trillion.

Almost happened in the US last year where Romney didn't even make a passing attempt to cover up his many lies. As you say, Yingluck etc. make not the slightest attempt to hide who is really in the driving seat.

The dog and pony show stumbles on. Thai politics really are funny. First off , I think Chalerm has lost the plot. There is no way on God's green earth that Yingluck dumped Chalerm without DIRECT orders from the real PM , Thaksin.

So I have no idea why he flying to Hong Kong to complain about this decision.

The tax payers funding this flight adds a nice farcical touch to this.

This government really has moved into the theater of the absurd. I really hope that Thai people would pay attention to what is happening in Egypt, and the proper response of citizens to a crap government, which is a revolution by the PEOPLE, not these silly military coups that Thailand specializes in....

Pol.Maj. Kamronwit Thoopkrachang, commander of the Bangkok Metropolitan Police, is also said to have submitted his leave to the office and believed to be traveling to Hong Kong with Mr. Chalerm.

So finally the Thai police gonna do their duty and fly to Hong Kong to arrest a fugitive criminal...............or do I read that wrong

Many do wish that would happen...

Hong Kong is of course not part of the Thai Nation and Thai police can therefore not make any arrests there, they only can return Thaksin back to Thailand if he has been arrested by the Hong Kong police, and their courts decided (after his appeals) that he should be expelled from Hong Kong and returned to Thailand, then the Thai police can fly over and collect him.

When arriving back to Thailand in this way, then, due to his legal conviction he will be sent to prison, and that will cause political and public problems activated by the red shirts.

Edited by personchester

Pol.Maj. Kamronwit Thoopkrachang, commander of the Bangkok Metropolitan Police, is also said to have submitted his leave to the office and believed to be traveling to Hong Kong with Mr. Chalerm.

So finally the Thai police gonna do their duty and fly to Hong Kong to arrest a fugitive criminal...............or do I read that wrong

Hong Kong is of course not part of the Thai Nation and Thai police can therefore not make any arrests there, they only can return Thaksin back to Thailand if he has been arrested by the Hong Kong police, and their courts decided (after his appeals) that he should be expelled from Hong Kong and returned to Thailand, then the Thai police can fly over and collect him.

When arriving back to Thailand in this way, then, due to his legal conviction he will be sent to prison, and that will cause political and public problems activated by the red shirts.

Have they ever lodged an extradition request to Hong Kong? Where is kasit?

Where are all the usual PTP Red supporters hiding? Not seen any posts from them explaining the rice scheme disaster, water management fiasco, the pushing to get their hands on the 2.2 trillion, PM's lies about the reshuffle, certain ministers' comments on the reshuffle, the TRT boys back after their corruption bans, or this latest "offshore cabinet meeting" with the real PM.

Come on - Rich Teacher, Mutley, The Derby County fan, Indyuk, etc, etc. Please comment and enlighten entertain us. Don't be shy now.

• Like 1

This is the grand finalie in Hong Kong this weekend. It's all or nothing for Thaksin and Pheu Thai.

If Thaksin is unable to get the 2.2 trillion loan passed, and amnesty for his red shirts and himself, then he knows he will only have a snowballs chance in hell to come back. Time is running out and this is his last chance. All the marbles are on the table for Thaksin and Pheu Thai.

• Like 2

Very true. In that case why is Pol.Maj. Kamronwit Thoopkrachang going to see him. Assuming this report is true of course.

Actually I feel quite sorry for Thaksin. There he is minding his own business in Dubai whilst the cabinet is re shuffled yet again. According to Yingluck, various cabinet members and MPs and even Thaksin himself these changes are entirely down to the PM. She then disappears to Turkey and who's left explaining the cabinet changes that he didn't make?

I think I could explain it easily enough myself if he wanted me to. There's this big hat with all your names in it and my sister pulled them out whilst she was packing.

I think you read that wrong.

I don't see how Thaksin committing fraud can be construed as being politically motivated. Is he supposed to get away with breaking the law simply because 'you are prime minister'. He got caught for committing fraud and ran away like a coward.

So where does this so called political motivation aspect come into the equation??? I just don't get it!!!

'Mr. Thaksin has been living a life of self-imposed exile for the last few years, traveling between Hong Kong, Dubai, and other cities to avoid the corruption charge Thai court indicted against him.'

Mr. Thaksin has been living a life of self-imposed exile for the last few years, traveling between Hong Kong, Dubai, and other cities to avoid Serving a Prison Sentence the Thai court Imposed on him after he was Found Guilty of Corruption while in Office.

There, fixed it for you.

Edited by rametindallas
  • Like 2

Three days ago the PM launched a campaign against corruption, today her entire cabinet and high ranking police officers are due to be given their orders by, in effect, a criminal, charged amongst other things with corruption (Rachapheiske land deal)

Hands up if you think the campaign against corruption is not hypocrisy of the highest possible order and that it will (sadly for the hard working folk of this fantastic little country we all call home ) fail (again).

The weak get weaker,

the poor get poorer

and the rich pigs fly to Hong Kong (and our taxes pay for the privilege)

+1

Three days ago the PM launched a campaign against corruption, today her entire cabinet and high ranking police officers are due to be given their orders by, in effect, a criminal, charged amongst other things with corruption (Rachapheiske land deal)

Hands up if you think the campaign against corruption is not hypocrisy of the highest possible order and that it will (sadly for the hard working folk of this fantastic little country we all call home ) fail (again).

The weak get weaker,

the poor get poorer

Fair point JC!

The fugitive convicted criminal Thaksin is not part of the government (officially). So there is no official reason for any mimister or lacky to be flying at tax payers expense, unless of course they're going to arrest him, kidnap him and bring him back to face justice (5555!)

If they have used tax payers' money to for this trip then surely they must be breaking some law?

Ombudsman, oppositions, Abhisit - where are you?

I would have said Tarit but we all know where he takes orders from!

PTP are now so arrogant that they make no attempt to hide the fact that they are owned, led and controlled by a convicted fugitive criminal; and senior police officers are also now apparently willing to do this too. The so called PM wanders off on another travel adventure while all this goes on.

No other country in the world would put up with a situation like this. Here its just 'mai pben rai"! Big T appears to have bought the PTP, the Red Guard, and now the police. Future doesn't look rosy, especially if they get their hands on the 2.2 trillion.

I wonder if any one will ask Yingluck what she thinks of the whole thing.

Now would be the time to show Thailand she is the PM. She should shuffle all the ones who run to Thaksin off to the land of unemployed.

Not saying she would find any one capable of doing the job. But lets face it that is not why they get the jobs any how. She would sure show Thailand who the PM is.

• Like 2

The weak get weaker,

the poor get poorer

And actually they fly to Hong Kong at the cost of the Thai tax payer.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/648141-airlines-seek-payment-for-thai-mps-cancelling-bookings/?hl=%2Bcancelled+%2Bflights

I think you read that wrong.

I don't see how Thaksin committing fraud can be construed as being politically motivated. Is he supposed to get away with breaking the law simply because 'you are prime minister'. He got caught for committing fraud and ran away like a coward.

So where does this so called political motivation aspect come into the equation??? I just don't get it!!!

The charges made against Thaksin were politically motivated... doesn't make them false however.

• Like 1