White masks to rally again on July 14 in Bangkok

webfact

White masks to rally again on July 14
The Nation

30209850-01_big.jpg
Songklod Chuenchuphol, a former Army captain and chief guard of the People

BANGKOK: -- Just three days after saying that it would indefinitely suspend its rallies in Bangkok, the V-For-Thailand white-mask group announced on Thursday that it was holding a demonstration on July 14.

On Tuesday, the group said it would suspend its activities indefinitely for fear that somebody might step in to take over as leader and interfere with its principle of working without one.

Then, three days later, the administrator of the V-For-Thailand Facebook page posted a message saying the group would hold a rally on Sunday July 14 in Lumpini Park because it did not want to cause traffic jams.

The white-mask group had previously been holding small rallies at CentralWorld every Sunday, prompting an objection from the management.

Even though a message on the V-For-Thailand Facebook page said the CentralWorld rallies would be suspended indefinitely, some fans posted messages saying they would gather at the venue this Sunday regardless.

Yesterday, the administrator of the Facebook page posted a message saying the group was nobody's tool.

Meanwhile, Chaiwat Sinsuwong, a leader of the Thai Patriotic Group, denied trying to steal the limelight from the group yesterday.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-07-06

Wonder if the red shirts will be able to organize by then in order to do the red shirt democratic thing and cause trouble.

Seems they are having a little trouble with the leadership the one wants out and no one there to step up and take her place.

July 14, the date of French revolution for democracy. Correlation?

Given what we know about their knowledge of One Adolf Hitlers exploits, it seems unlikely they'll have any comprehensive knowledge of the french revolution

• Like 1

Can't wait for the

V for Thai Visa shirts to come out

Followed by a rally......led by the most outraged Long Term Tourists...Ooooops Visa runners...Oooops the silly self named Expats...who now demand...err...not sure exactly what...cheaper taxis in Phuket??....immigration police to do their job??.....Health insurance for pensioners?

Can't wait for the

Followed by a rally......led by the most outraged Long Term Tourists...Ooooops Visa runners...Oooops the silly self named Expats...who now demand...err...not sure exactly what...cheaper taxis in Phuket??....immigration police to do their job??.....Health insurance for pensioners?

Being wheeled around by last nights company.. I mean full time care givers.. Shit.. I mean wives..

:P

• Like 1

Can't wait for the

Being wheeled around by last nights company.. I mean full time care givers.. Shit.. I mean wives..

tongue.png

That would be the shirt with the bit to catch the dribble when they get excited and burst into froth

Can't wait for the

tongue.png

That would be the shirt with the bit to catch the dribble when they get excited and burst into froth

damn I thought you said shirt.....hahahaha

Come on fellows....lighten up....have some fun

Put on your hypothetical white mask....what are your demands???

Thaksin passport cancelled......given 30 day visa waiver by mistake