Pattaya Police and District Chief check Pubs and Discotheques

Rimmer

Pattaya Police and District Chief check Pubs and Discotheques

bar-41.jpg
PATTAYA:--In the early hours of Sunday Pattaya Police in conjunction with the Chief of Banglamung District conducted inspections of three late night entertainment venues in the South Pattaya area, in search of staff and patrons who may be involved in illegal drugs.

The three venues targeted by officials were the Lima Lima Club, the MC2 Infinity Pub and Mixx Discotheque.

Thai and Foreign patrons along with members of staff were urine tested and after over 200 tests were conducted a total of 15 people were detained after irregularities were found with their test results.

11 female patrons, 3 staff members and 1 famous model from Bangkok were arrested and taken to Pattaya Police Station for processing.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/94501/pattaya-police-district-chief-check-pubs-discotheques/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-07-08

OK Rim I'll give you 8.5 for that one . That is a heck of a 'Point' & it's left handed

Interesting that there is No mention of any Tourists taken to Police Station

Must be because of the 'High Quality' Tourists now heading for Pattaya

wai.gif

OK Rim I'll give you 8.5 for that one . That is a heck of a 'Point' & it's left handed

Interesting that there is No mention of any Tourists taken to Police Station

Must be because of the 'High Quality' Tourists now heading for Pattaya

wai.gif

I actually didn't post it Thadeus very kindly put it up, I thought I would forgo the pointing one in favour of the group shot biggrin.png