Three Tourists caught-up in “under-the-bed” massage scam in Pattaya

Rimmer

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, this pretty "girl" proposes that we go back to a room together with my two friends and all three of us lie on the same bed to get a "memorable massage". Hmmmmm, I have never done this kind of thing before but hey, I know Babu and Ishtar pretty well and we are pretty good friends and I haven't had a "massage" in quite some time so .........

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  

Those guys are close friends.They enjoy doing stuff together.:lol::lol::lol:

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hardly surprising that the scam was sprung (which is more than can be said for that mattress).

Every time I lose something I always end up checking under the bed.

It's a habit I got into after I lost my virginity.

Did you loose your virginity under the bed as well?laugh.png

haha. he lost it when his head got stuck under the bed.

• Like 2

each time the women would target an Indian National

cheesy.gif

totster smile.png

Lets play 'ladyboys and Indians'

who do you want to be?laugh.pngfacepalm.gif

I'm a married man and don't indulge in such games!!! Also, I don't think lady's underwear and lipstick would really suit me!!!

@ joboss - If he lost it when he had his head stuck under the bed I am surprised he is telling you lot about it. And if that is the case I bet the ladyboy did it !

Edited by mikemac

These 3 Indian guys were happy to lay on the bed unclothed within inches (LOL) of each other????? I know the rules for individual space are different in India (been there and it's not comfortable even in a store) but these boys must have been close. Maybe they booked one room for 3 at their hotel - save costs? Guessing curry overload here.....phew.

I'm guilty of "western" thinking I guess.....glad of it too.....I'll keep it.....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1

These 3 Indian guys were happy to lay on the bed unclothed within inches (LOL) of each other????? I know the rules for individual space are different in India (been there and it's not comfortable even in a store) but these boys must have been close. Maybe they booked one room for 3 at their hotel - save costs? Guessing curry overload here.....phew.

I'm guilty of "western" thinking I guess.....glad of it too.....I'll keep it.....

I believe they originally came in the room individually but the BiB made them all come together for the re-enactment,

Does anyone remember the previous massage/sex scams where a "dresser" like wall closet was used? I remember it from Cambodia. The girl made sure the customer hung his clothes nicely in the closed cabinet ... where someone from the OTHER ROOM which reach through the secret door and extract all the valuables while the customer was busy?

Same-same. Nothing changes. smile.png

that happened to me. It was a vietnamese in phnom penh. at least the girl looked good. they took 100 USD. And I was wondering why she insisted to give me a back massage before we got down to it while telling me to keep my head down. Another time it happened in Poipet, where I lost 200. That one is funny because I was just sitting next to them, and never took off my pants, yet they somehow managed to take out two 100 dollar bills from the inside of the bundle (from my pocket), while not touching lower denominations. I have no ide how they did it. Anyhow, vietnamese girls generally look way better, so I dont mind that one.

you cant really compare a chinese or a vietnamese to a thai or a cambodian. sad but true.

Edited by lowushatin

"Promised cheap but pleasurable massage.." 3 guys and 3 "girls" together in a small bed. When you cant smell a scam stinking like that you should loose the money and see it is as learning money. It never surprises me how stupid/cheap some people are.

I would be embaressed to even report such thing. Is it accindential that they target indian people or...?

I believe they originally came in the room individually but the BiB made them all come together for the re-enactment,

Mind the wording, man! Mind the wording!!! puklingpumpkin.jpg

Edited by Sing_Sling
  • Like 1

lol - this is the (3rd ? 4th ?) time I've seen the almost exact same story.

2-3 (Indian) males

"Girls" from Beach Road

ladyboy under the bed.

The last one I read about, the "girls" told the guys to go shower first. 2 of the guys went into the bathroom and the 3rd sat on the bed waiting. He noticed a pair of pants on the floor slowly being pulled under the bed and that is when he discovered the "hidden" surprise (IIRC - the news photos showed the men all wearing just bath towels).

Love how the "re-enactment" includes them on their motos (I guess it was important to learn how the 6 of them got to that place from Beach Road).

Can you imagine - ("OK - you, the Indian guys, which of you was on which bike with which "girl" ? OK, now get on the bed so we can take pictures of you almost getting a massage again so they can be put in the newspaper and on the internet. It is important that we know which man was in which position on the bed, almost getting a massage from which "girl").

Seriously, someone could make a reality TV show just about the goings-on in Pattaya. Would certainly beat most any other "reality" TV show out there right now.

three reasons why you couldn't make a reality tv show about this:

1. Producer's would argue too much about what to call it - Big Brother or Big Sister.

2. The viewing audience would think that the show contents would be staged, no one can script real life being so dramatic.

3. If bedroom action was censored, the show would be a minute long.

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

point 1. (for UK readers of a certain age...) how about "It aint half hot mum" or "Goodness Gracious Me"

I would be embaressed to even report such thing. Is it accindential that they target indian people or...?

That one has me baffled, too. If this happened to me, I'd sure as heck keep very quiet about it.

Yes,Indians loose a few bucks but still manage snare the crooks. Other more polished arrivals end up dead falling out of balconies, or filing cases to recover their investment from their so called local "Fans". So who ends up sunny side???? bty the pic in the room is for the cops for 'enactment' and not the rooms which were actually individually taken....

biasness-grudge-inadequate GK...

ahh... the old 'ladyboy under the bed' trick. Simple, very neat.

But i preferred the more elaborate 'trouser retrieving trained macaque' ploy... said primate would apparently leap through an open window, do the deed, then return the bounty to it's handler waiting down the next soi. The complicit girls would then feign astonishment at this wild freak occurrence. w00t.gif

@ joboss - If he lost it when he had his head stuck under the bed I am surprised he is telling you lot about it. And if that is the case I bet the ladyboy did it !

If it was an Indian, Who told the police?