Vinyl Printing Outlets

Garry

As the topic states, does anyone know of any Vinyl Printers in the Chiang Rai (Chiang Mai at worst) area?

I am after vinyl decal / sticker printing capability, not a paper based product.

Thanks in advance,

Garry

Can’t seem to find the number right now but it is right on the final sharp bend of Baanpa Progarn Road before you get to the highway and next to Si Koet School. If you are coming from the Mengrai Statue it is on the left. Here is a Google Street View of the shop, they do signs primarily. Probably not what you are looking for but the closest I can think of and they may know someone if they can't do it themselves.

post-44431-0-26171400-1373435537_thumb.j

Edited by villagefarang
  • Like 1

Can’t seem to find the number right now but it is right on the final sharp bend of Baanpa Progarn Road before you get to the highway and next to Si Koet School. If you are coming from the Mengrai Statue it is on the left. Here is a Google Street View of the shop, they do signs primarily. Probably not what you are looking for but the closest I can think of and they may know someone if they can't do it themselves.

attachicon.gifCNC Google Street view.jpg

Thanks VF, any chance of a google maps link?

I have never done this before but try this.

19°54'22.79"N
99°50'22.31"E
  • Like 1

I have never done this before but try this.

19°54'22.79"N
99°50'22.31"E

perfect, that will do nicely and here is the Map View link: http://goo.gl/maps/i8nG1 and that place will definitely not be hard to find, thanks again biggrin.png

Edited by Garry