Thai police lieutenant probed, driven to quit Facebook after posting "feminine" photos

webfact

Lieutenant probed, driven to quit Facebook after posting “feminine” photos
By Coconuts Bangkok

998180_624402537578038_957712444_n_copy.

BANGKOK: -- Royal Thai Police are investigating a police lieutenant who shared photos of himself striking a “feminine” pose on Facebook.

The set of photos, which were posted to a Facebook account named natchaichalerm wongyai, have been widely re-shared online, eliciting a negative outcry about the supposedly inappropriate poses.

The officer in the photo was later identified as Police Lieutenant Natchaichalerm Wongyai at Narathiwat’s Srisakorn district. According to Sanook, Srisakorn Superintendent Police General Payong Sanukul did not punish Natchaichalerm for his provocative demeanor, as Payong saw it as a personal issue.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/07/10/lieutenant-probed-driven-quit-facebook-after-posting-feminine-photos

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-07-10

I think gays are allowed in Thai police. He was just trying to be charming. So many people have different feelings about who they are. I am a man and no plans to change in the foreseeable future. Looks like he was also sticking out his tongue. Nothing will surprise me anymore.

Thais were touting the arrival of trans sexuals to the airline with big publicity. Transvestites and trans sexuals abound in Thailand. Why would a feminine disposed police officer be a surprise in the world's house of ill repute?

he was wearing the "ROYAL" Thai Police Uniform while doing something unbecoming an officer of that institution... its a pity that many other BIB in the same uniform have no problem with other activities that are unbecoming to their uniform, the institution and what it represents in society. coffee1.gif

In many forces around the world this would likely lead to some form of disciplinary action but TIT.

Is there a word similar to " discipline " in Thai ? Maybe I should have said vaguely similar as discipline sounds so strict, harsh and not Thai like...LOL

I think gays are allowed in Thai police. He was just trying to be charming. So many people have different feelings about who they are. I am a man and no plans to change in the foreseeable future. Looks like he was also sticking out his tongue. Nothing will surprise me anymore.

CHARMING ??? maybe to you

To me he is an embarrassment and totally disrespecting his Uniform (i know I know) but that sort of behaviour is for when you are NOT in your uniform, we can't have flaming gays running all over trying to be charming the thai police are already a laughing stock they dont need any help from officers trying to be an EXCUSE for charming

Edited by DiamondKing

Thai visa is the funniest news forum , i ever read, better as the Thai series or Nu hin, are you sure all the news are real ? hahahahahahaa hahahahahaha

Edited by aechzen

he was wearing the "ROYAL" Thai Police Uniform while doing something unbecoming an officer of that institution... its a pity that many other BIB in the same uniform have no problem with other activities that are unbecoming to their uniform, the institution and what it represents in society. Posted Image

In many forces around the world this would likely lead to some form of disciplinary action but TIT.

Is there a word similar to " discipline " in Thai ? Maybe I should have said vaguely similar as discipline sounds so strict, harsh and not Thai like...LOL

Isn't the thai version of "disciplinary action" one where one gets moved to an "inactive post"?

Similar to the farang equivalent of being sent to the "naughty corner"

:P

he was wearing the "ROYAL" Thai Police Uniform while doing something unbecoming an officer of that institution... its a pity that many other BIB in the same uniform have no problem with other activities that are unbecoming to their uniform, the institution and what it represents in society. coffee1.gif

Correct, his behaviour 'in uniform" can be deemed as bringing the service into disrespect, however , there is little to engender any respect for this institution and this nonesense only serves to make a further mokery out of the RTP/