Visit to Nakhon Pathom Immigrations.

Today did my extension of stay for retirement and a reentry permit at Nakhon Pathom Immigrations. Got there at 8;45 am and was out at 9:20 am. No problems at all. Now they have a copy and photo shop located at the immigrations for people who need copies. I needed nothing but the tm7, one photo, income verification statement from my embassy, copy of my passport pages and 1,900 baht. The girl even asked me what the exchange rate was for the $ when she was checking my income.

• Like 1

During the period of time when Immigaration was sending us Kalasin residennts from Office to Office prior to the openning of the Sakon Nakhon Office, I used Nakhon Phanom twice for yearly Extentions... I found them to be the most professional, polite and accomidating office that I had ever delt with... As decent as Sakon Nakhon has been, I truly miss the attitude and freindly service from Nakhan Phanom...

Pianoman

• Like 1

During the period of time when Immigaration was sending us Kalasin residennts from Office to Office prior to the openning of the Sakon Nakhon Office, I used Nakhon Phanom twice for yearly Extentions...   I found them to be the most professional, polite and accomidating office that I had ever delt with...  As decent as Sakon Nakhon has been, I truly miss the attitude and freindly service from Nakhan Phanom...

Pianoman

Op went to Nakhon Pathom not nakhon phanom. But nice to know the other NP is OK too :D

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

Yes it was 31 days old.

Excellent news! For the benefit of anyone who might find this comment (and my previous question) puzzling, there was quite a kerfuffle 2-3 months ago when the Immigration Bureau issued an order restricting the maximum age of Embassy proof of income letters to 15 days. Following representations by the US Embassy they shortly afterwards issued a revised order increasing the maximum age of such letters to 6 months. Bearing in mind that I shall be applying for my latest annual retirement extension next week at my local immigration office (Maptaput) on the basis of a 2-month-old Embassy letter, I find it reassuring (in the absence of any reports to the contrary AFAIK) that this second order now appears to have filtered down to all levels in local immigration offices.