Where to buy this kind of chair?

chris26be

When you come to Pattaya drive down Sukhumvit heading south and they are for sale at the side of the road. Think mine was 1,200 baht. Check on the arm rest, some come with a cup holder and some don't.

I have never in all my years seen them IN Pattaya where you say? Maybe on the side of the rd North of Pattaya but for sure nothing between Pattaya Nua and Pattaya Tai.

as other posters have said , they are available all over Pattaya

i have even seen a similar one in red fabric sold at the side of the road on Siam country club on the land next to Planet Football

or

on the land before the electric sub station

• Like 1

When you come to Pattaya drive down Sukhumvit heading south and they are for sale at the side of the road. Think mine was 1,200 baht. Check on the arm rest, some come with a cup holder and some don't.

I have never in all my years seen them IN Pattaya where you say? Maybe on the side of the rd North of Pattaya but for sure nothing between Pattaya Nua and Pattaya Tai.

Never said anything about in between Nua and Tai, I said drive down Sukhumvit i.e. towards Sattahip/Rayong way. I live in Ban Chang Rayong and I bought my chair like the one the OP is looking for along that stretch of Sukhumvit. If you haven't seen them you need to get out more.

• Like 2

Never said anything about in between Nua and Tai, I said drive down Sukhumvit i.e. towards Sattahip/Rayong way. I live in Ban Chang Rayong and I bought my chair like the one the OP is looking for along that stretch of Sukhumvit. If you haven't seen them you need to get out more.

That's not Pattaya any more then is it? Why not say "South of Pattaya on Sukhumvit"?

By "I need to get out more" do you mean I need to drive down Sukhumvit South of Pattaya more?

Have see them at the furniture store immediately before the Pattaya Floating Market (paid 1,200 THB) and along Sukumvit on the other side after the Floating Market using the first U turn, going back North, located along the side of the road

Thanks Langsuan Man. This is where I got mine from too. Couldn't remember the exact place but yes thats the place and it was 1,200, just checked with the Mrs.

That's not Pattaya any more then is it? Why not say "South of Pattaya on Sukhumvit"?

By "I need to get out more" do you mean I need to drive down Sukhumvit South of Pattaya more?

Who said it was in Pattaya? I said when you come to Pattaya head South down Sukhumvit.

Quote from Langsuan Man. Have see them at the furniture store immediately before the Pattaya Floating Market (paid 1,200 THB) and along Sukumvit on the other side after the Floating Market using the first U turn, going back North, located along the side of the road

This is where I got mine from too. So if they are for sale just before the Pattaya Floating Market then technically they are in Pattaya, even though I didn't say they were in Pattaya.

Edited by misterphil
  • Like 1