Where to get moving cardboard boxes in pattaya?

PomRakBKK

Every time I have had to move I just ask the local Motorcycle taxi drivers and they will arrange to have you moved. That way you don't need to worry about packing etc. I just did it a few weeks ago. Cost was 1000 baht but they did a good job so I gave them 1500.

The Motorcycle taxi drivers have been my source of info and help all over Thailand for many years. They are a mafia with many resources.

We got flat pack cardboard boxes with lids [of the type used to transport documents & files]

at the office supply shop next door to Homeworks which is next door to Big C on Sukhumwit.

Hope this helps. smile.png

There is a shop across the road from the Post Office in Nakeua that sells new boxes. Another shop on Sukumvitt near the end of Klang, a office supply place. I'm sure any of the office supply places will be able to get new clean boxes. You can also try upstairs at Foodland, they have a range of office supplies.

There is a shop across the road from the Post Office in Nakeua that sells new boxes. Another shop on Sukumvitt near the end of Klang, a office supply place. I'm sure any of the office supply places will be able to get new clean boxes. You can also try upstairs at Foodland, they have a range of office supplies.

Foodland on Pattayaklang has no upstairs - to the best of my knowledge.

I think you mean Friendship supermarket? They have (or had) a large stationery department upstairs.

Packing stuff in cardboard boxes is a relatively unheard of concept here. Most Thais move using plastic bags. My missus uses those large striped bags with a zip you buy at the markets - you can get heaps of stuff in them and no problem if it rains.

When I moved, I bought several of those plastic storage boxes on wheels with a lid you can lock at Makro. They are 48x70x41 and costed less than 200 Baht.

You can get quite a lot in them and don't need to carry as they have wheels, and protected against water or insects. Also handy if you want to store something in the future.

• Like 1

"Where to get moving cardboard boxes in pattaya?"

I have a trick for that. I put a cardboard box over a large cat or a small dog, and that will work to give you a "moving cardboard box". however, if I want a "cardboard moving box" I would go to the grocery store to get some.