Where to buy barber's electric hair clippers in CM?

jaideeguy

A couple of years ago the market was flooded with the cheap Chinese knock off hair clippers. I bought one then and like most things Chinese, it krapped out on me. Now looking for another set in all the usual places, mostly the local markets and no can find.

Any ideas where I can find??

I got a wahl hair clipper at Big C hangdong. It is the stall just opposite the Bangkok Bank ATM machines (downstairs, so not inside Big C). It was about 1300 or 1400 and feels very solid and good quality old style, not cheap and plasticy like the new shitty ones that fall apart. I've had it maybe a year and have been happy with it.

Edited by maps424

There is also a hairdressers supply shop next door to Riders Corner (on the inside road of the moat) Lots of cutters even the great Wahl brand!

That is where we take our Whal blades to be sharpened once a year. Takes about a week to get back but good quality sharpening. I think I have noticed the Wahl clippers for sale there.

Wahl clippers are probably the best choice. They're about 1500 baht. Got mine at the beauty supply wholesaler. The model that you can adjust the blade is a good choice. I got the Wahl Pro Basic model. My wife gives me a hair cut every 10 days. 5 minutes...done.

My ex thai gf was going to barber school and one of her teachers told her about a place in Warorot Market. I went with her there and she paid 1900 baht for a very well built electric clippers. Unfortunately I don't remember exactly where the small stall was located other then I do know it was somewhere on the upper level. You might want to go there and maybe you can inquire as to where the exact location of the small stall is located.