Change of address and Immigration district - need embassy notarization?

I've moved to Bangkok from Chonburi, therefore changing immigration districts. Will I need my embassy to notarize my rental lease contract? Or do I just take in the lease and usual passport papers and fill out change of address form?

Further, in searching threads, it seems as though I can just wait till my next 90-day report (I have extension based on retirement) rather than making a special trip. Advice?

Thank you.

You should file a TM 28 form. There is no need to have the embassy endorse the lease agreement.. The law says that the form should be filed witin 24 hours. I've moved three times but never filed the form, just reported my new address on the 90 day report form with no problems.

I visited Chang Wattana today, for the first time in 2.5 years. Was brilliantly speedy.

Went to ask for change of address form but that seem to confuse them at the counter for forms. An assistant and officer looked at my passport just to confirm my previous district was Chonburi. They hesitated, looked at each other as if not understanding my need. I suggested maybe I could change address at my 90-day report. That seemed to satisfy them. Great, no need to wait in two lines, as I was also there to get a re-entry permit. From arrival at 9:45 a.m., the whole visit took 75 minutes and it was busy as heck there.