GPS in Pattaya

properperson

I have a Garmin 2465 I can sell to you. Its a great little GPS, its lead us all over Thailand with no problems at all. Its one of the smaller ones from Garmin which has a split screen when you approach junctions and intersections. The display splits in to 2 and shows information such as service stations, junctions etc that are coming up and how many km they are away. Its bluetooth so can be connected to bluetooth smart phones for handsfree talking. Its less than a year old, comes with original box and works fine.

I have a Garmin 2465 I can sell to you. Its a great little GPS, its lead us all over Thailand with no problems at all. Its one of the smaller ones from Garmin which has a split screen when you approach junctions and intersections. The display splits in to 2 and shows information such as service stations, junctions etc that are coming up and how many km they are away. Its bluetooth so can be connected to bluetooth smart phones for handsfree talking. Its less than a year old, comes with original box and works fine.

have sent you a pm....

Heres a few other GPS options that I have tried:

1: Garmin unit is really good. stuck by a sucker to your dash or windscreen. but make sure you get the most upto date Map & POI

2: 3g enabled ipad the screen is so large the maps look good But you have to put it on passenger seat which is not convenient when your supposed to be looking at the road. this is great for using Google Maps the combination of internet to find good places and map guidance to get there
3: you could buy a Cheap second hand Nokia and put Garmin on it, I used to use Garmin on my old Nokia worked really well I drove all over Thailand using it for a year.
4: TomTom on an old iphone with a cheap dash board holder (if you jailbreak the iphone you can get tomtom for free) works fantastic and has upto date maps with great POI (point of interest)

My choice if i was on a budget would be #4 then #1