Samsung Account/ Dive-Possible to change language?

sungod

• 2 months later...

I see you got no answer. I have the same problem. If you go to your Samsung log in page, at the bottom you can see 'Thailand' followed by an arrow. pressing the arrow doesn't make any f'ing difference, at least not in Firefox.

I could be wrong!

You can change the country using Kies, if installed on your pc/laptop but you cannot change the country in the Samsung app on your mobile, as it is network based and by default it will only take your current country where you live as default country.

Another way is to delete the account and open another setting the country you want as default. Some people have different accounts for different countries, this only requires different email addresses that do not necessarily have to be real, I think! Sorry to be a little vague but this is information I was given and researched when I had a similar problem in China.

BTW, Kies is rubbish and fails to work on my pc, many forum questions about this on the Samsung website.

Yeah you need overseas SIM in your Sam phone to get the English account, I have 2, but it really doesn't matter what the account is, I don't use Sam APP store, everything that is on it is also in the Play store with an exception of maybe few apps. Polaris Office full version is one of the exception, which is offered for free to Sam phones through Sam APP store.