Any Online banking to pay electric bill or water bill?

Is there any Thai online banking where you can pay a pwa water bill or an electric bill outside of bangkok that is from gaan fay faa suan phuu mi phad ?

This is a chiang mai electric bill.

I saw this post #15 but I have not found anyone else talk about it and its about a year old. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/569317-pay-bills-online-with-bangkok-bank/?p=5480942&hl=pay+bill

Good that you started this thread. I shall actually do what you should be doing. Go to your bank, ask them this question, how to pay your waterbill via online banking. THEY should know this I hope.

So thank you, I really need to do this...

Glegolo

You can setup an automatic monthly direct debit to your bank account to pay your water bill, but you can't log onto to your bank ibanking, take some reference/barcode numbers off the bill, and pay it that way.

See the PWS bill payment webpage for more info.

You can setup an automatic monthly direct debit to your bank account to pay your water bill, but you can't log onto to your bank ibanking, take some reference/barcode numbers off the bill, and pay it that way.

See the PWS bill payment webpage for more info.

I use Bangkok bank and pay for electricity and True visions by direct debit.

I was wondering if you can do it through a Thai bank's online banking and not by direct debit because of various things that could possibly happen.

Edited by zeekgarcia

Just to be clear, Bill Payment is a requires all 3 parties to participate. We (and other banks) cannot just offer Bill Payment for a company/utility. That company needs to agree to use the service, and to interface to banks electronically so they can receive the Payment information (into their AR system).

We already have the Bill Payment setup on IB and other channels. But on the back end the "Biller" needs to get setup and some of them are not ready to do it.

If you want to IM me and tell me exactly which companies you want to pay, I can get our sales people to contact them. Thanks