Where to Overnight Park my Scooter near Ekkamai Bus Station?

Johnny99

I'm planning to take the bus to Pattaya for the weekend and would like to ride my scooter to the Ekkamai bus station but no idea where I can park the bike for a couple of days. I once parked the bike for the day only with the lady with the small parking area at the bus station but she told me that I couldn't leave it over night. Anyone know of a condo or office building where I can park and either pay or tip the attendant? Thanks.

There's a rustic coffe bar/ restaurant dead opposite whic I think is open 24 hours. Worth a check as they have parking at the rear.

Failing that, when I want to park somewhere away from home for a day or 2, I go to a condo, tell the security guy what I want to do and give him 100 baht. Works almost everytime.

Another cheat would be to park it at Bangkok University which is a 10 miniute walk or 20 baht m/c taxi ride away. Totally secure and nobody will ask you questions.

Even better; why not drive your scooter to Pattaya? Would take you about 2 hours from Ekamai and you've the convenience of your own wheels when you get there. Just go up Sukhumvit, turn left at the Bang Na Trat junction and keep going straight. Easy.

Edited by Soi Sauce

Some good ideas but driving a 110 scooter to Pattaya? No thanks :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Done it dozens of times and my machine's now a 10 year old Wave 100 which has also been to Korat on a few accassions. . No problem at all. Get on the Bang Na Trat, hold it at about 70 or 80 kph, turn left onto the chon buri bypass, go thru Baen Seng, and you're almost there. When you get to Patts, do a right at Pattaya Klang, and you're a kilo from beach road.. , Enjoy the ride. Stop when you want, which also beats the bus. It even works out cheaper in gas but that ain't my reason for doing it.

With yours being a newer and more powerful machine, you'll even do it in less time than me.

B lucky.

Edited by Soi Sauce