Interesting Insite?

PREM-R

I am a bit bored today so I have been messing around with TV.

Instead of following a topic thread I followed an individuals recent postings and found out that:

In the posters opinion Pattaya is the best place to live in Thailand, that he is MARRIED to a bi (bi-sexual?) who brings home partners for them to share and whose fiancee has recently purchased

a 9mm pistol here in Thailand and that he himself has a Glock model 22.40cal for use in USA, a a classic, Colt 1911 .45 for use in Iraq where he works supplying US companies with equpment.The poster has not returned home for 5 years, he says he is 30 years old and an American.

Is this the profile of a man living life "right on the edge" or is it just a Troll?

I can’t comment on the posters Pattaya, sexual or firearm choices but the time spent away from home and work location is very possible.

You may be surprised how many TV members use Thailand as a homebase, work in various offshore and Middle East locations then end up retiring in Thailand.

ahhh , you must be talking about cpt monkey <deleted>

americas own tough talking answer to rambo , john wayne , marylin monroe , and donald duck ,all wrapped up in one fearless war and lurrrrrve machine.

he also knows a lot about everything , from pattaya to erm, jomtien

likes gardening too , always talking about hoes.

a troll for sure , probably lost his mind in eye-rack

Edited by taxexile

americas own tough talking answer to rambo , john wayne , marylin monroe , and donald duck ,all wrapped up in one fearless war and lurrrrrve machine.

he also knows a lot about everything , from pattaya to erm, jomtien

likes gardening too , always talking about hoes.

a troll for sure , probably lost his mind in eye-rack

:o:D:D

Picked it in PREM's opening line...Classic

Instead of following a topic thread I followed an individuals recent postings and found out that:

People always talk a lot specially when they're anonymous so if you go through their individual postings you often get a pretty clear picture who you're dealing with and in a lot of cases the only thing lacking is their real name and telephone number.

Last year there was row between two posters cause one of the posters informed the employer about the things being posted on the forum which didn't go down well with the person in question.

Maybe the admin should delete postings over one month old?

lol, good one Tax...... :o

I can’t comment on the posters Pattaya, sexual or firearm choices but the time spent away from home and work location is very possible.

You may be surprised how many TV members use Thailand as a homebase, work in various offshore and Middle East locations then end up retiring in Thailand.

As a relative newbie but having reviewed posts for some time,, the information revealed in your last paragraph is not surprising at all.TV is clearly a blue collar forum.

As a relative newbie but having reviewed posts for some time,, the information revealed in your last paragraph is not surprising at all.TV is clearly a blue collar forum.

Now you've started.... Say it isn't so, say it....

Your pulling our tit, right? :o

Cripes! :o

That's blown the cover of 'the gent'... :D

Noel, you're not by any toodle pip chance, trying to entice the esteemed gentleman from his sozzled hibernation to go into battle on behalf of the the dishonoured forum members, are you? :D

If so, watch out, Arse -nal (now there's a monicker that the gent could get his verbals into), Noel might have unleashed the snarling beast. :D

Never. Oh, I had part-time jobs as waiter, dishwasher, fast food, etc., while I was a professional during the day, but working class, blue collar - no, not for 3 or 4 generations. If Americans were more class conscious, I'd be insulted. :o No, not blue collar.

There's nothing wrong with honest work, of course. Plenty of well-educated, well informed 'blue collar workers.' Many of them earn better pensions. And technically much sharper than us accountants, govt. workers, secondary teachers, etc.

Hey, even the ajarn forum isn't overflowing with master's degree recipients. :D

In the posters opinion Pattaya is the best place to live in Thailand, that he is MARRIED to a bi (bi-sexual?) who brings home partners for them to share and whose fiancee has recently purchased

a 9mm pistol here in Thailand and that he himself has a Glock model 22.40cal for use in USA, a a classic, Colt 1911 .45 for use in Iraq where he works supplying US companies with equpment.The poster has not returned home for 5 years, he says he is 30 years old and an American.

Is this the profile of a man living life "right on the edge" or is it just a Troll?

I reckon troll - in the Father in Law stabbing thread he was posting <deleted> then it became clear he had not even read the OP.

How much do Halliburton janitors get in Eyerak anyway?

People always talk a lot specially when they're anonymous so if you go through their individual postings you often get a pretty clear picture who you're dealing with and in a lot of cases the only thing lacking is their real name and telephone number....
Right you are,

In the Intelligence community this would be termed creating a profile derived from a mosaic of bits and pieces,

And yes, those errant ones and zeros have gotten a lot pf people in trouble, discovered, fired or just plain in the shi... :o

Noel, you're not by any toodle pip chance, trying to entice the esteemed gentleman from his sozzled hibernation to go into battle on behalf of the the dishonoured forum members, are you? :D

If so, watch out, Arse -nal (now there's a monicker that the gent could get his verbals into), Noel might have unleashed the snarling beast. :D

How dare you sir! I have never hibernated in my life.

Honestly, you two might as well be joined at the hip the amount of time you appear to spend in each other's cyber pockets. Perhaps this is a friendship which might be whispering its name ......?

Who can tell, anything is possible in the demi- monde that is evidently Pattaya. I suppose one must be thankful for the small mercy the dreary CherryB hasn't made an appearance spouting his banalities as if they were the greatest of profundities.

To Arsenal, I bid you welcome to the forum. Your observation may not be particularly astute given the manifestly apparent nature of its object but I have a feeling your wit will have plenty of opportunity to dazzle us all. It could scarcely be eclipsed by the mote beams filtering through the gloom of mediocrity currently prevailing.

Anyway, off to bed so I shall leave Noel and the Duck to their poolside dalliance at Chez Duck's.....

The Duck: Fancy a quick dip before retiring, Noel me lad?

Noel : Actually, old fruit, not really in the mood for it now. Tell you what, fancy a swim

instead?

Tits and Poodles or should that be Cupid Stunts :D

:D

here's where my idea of a w*nker emoticon would've came in handy.

:o

Cripes! :D

Honestly, you two might as well be joined at the hip the amount of time you appear to spend in each other's cyber pockets. Perhaps this is a friendship which might be whispering its name ......?

Who can tell, anything is possible in the demi- monde that is evidently Pattaya. I suppose one must be thankful for the small mercy the dreary CherryB hasn't made an appearance spouting his banalities as if they were the greatest of profundities.

To Arsenal, I bid you welcome to the forum. Your observation may not be particularly astute given the manifestly apparent nature of its object but I have a feeling your wit will have plenty of opportunity to dazzle us all. It could scarcely be eclipsed by the mote beams filtering through the gloom of mediocrity currently prevailing.

Anyway, off to bed so I shall leave Noel and the Duck to their poolside dalliance at Chez Duck's.....

Noel : Actually, old fruit, not really in the mood for it now. Tell you what, fancy a swim

instead?

Good to see DER JENT is his charming, affable self. No ill effects from deleted drunken posts then, I see? :o

Hope your pip doesnt get stuck up your toodle. :D

Don't forget to put the ground glass in your morning coffee. :D

“Blue Collar TV”

Synopsis:

Actually this is a comedy forum on the web network, locates in Thailand?

The show's humor dealt mostly & principally with contemporary American, British, and Thai society, and especially the hillbilly, redneck, and stereotypes!

Unlike most sketch comedy programs, each episode of “Blue Collar TV” was generally centered around a theme, which each episode must be approved by the Mods.

Themes included:

"Food", "Kids", “Bad Jobs”, “Bad Days”

“Politically Correct Fairy Tales”,

“Rescue911”-where on suffers similar injuries and the other saves the day

“Burns Me Up Booth”-a sort of testimonial booth where various people say what "burns them up", as in a pet peeve of theirs

“Tell MeThat Don’t Stink”,

and

"Stupidity", among others.

Opening and Closing Segments:

At the start of each episode, One member comes out and does an opening monologue centered around the episode's theme.

During each episode, the regulars will come out and do their short comedy routine. Sometimes, they do some "I Believe" jokes that are supposed to be inspiring words for us to be left with. Other times, they allow the audience to ask them questions. In many cases none of these end up the way that the mods (guests appearance) and their sponsors had hope.

Anyway - At the end of each episode, everybody got pissed and went away!

The show halts production periodically during each season due to maintenance issues and overloads. Check you listing for the maintenance schedule.

Fellow “Blue Collar Comedy” participants declined to be on the road trip tour due to a fear of being typecast as "blue collar”, or fear of revealing their true identities due to their own various hidden reasons, hmm…I’m not sure :o

However the show made bunches of bahtsssss - on new recently released latest music album, “You Can't Fix The Very Stupids” :D

Note:The White Collar group cited their own lack of blue collar work ethic as a reason for not participating more on the show. :D

:D

here's where my idea of a w*nker emoticon would've came in handy.

:o

I have been amazed by the hostile (even abusive as above) reaction to my suggestion the tone of TV was primarily blue collar, not least because no derogatary meaning was intended.Blue collar is entirely honourable, perhaps more so than the city slicker professions.I wasn't trying to be trollish or provocative either.It's just that I have known a large number over the years of guys in the offshore business with temporary bases in Bangkok, Manila etc with their main interests, how shall we put it, stereotypical.I recognised the tone immediately when looking at TV posts, not all obviously but enough of a presence to represent the predominant flavour.Very entertaining in many respects.Long may it continue.

instead?

Hmmm, it seems that soft soaping or even ‘detergent’ will not be effective in taming you, ‘tg’.

An overnight steeping in Harpic might flush you out though, but care must be taken not to drive you round the bend.

That said, your polysyllabic prose, sesquipedalian syntax and lexical lambasting does seem to have been disturbingly diluted of late, but that could simply be down to a lower octane batch of Chang… :o

Add Noel spots it :D

We'll be reading about him soon in the Pattaya Mail. Hopefully. :D

What do you mean JYY?

Hi ya, Old Croc! Nice to talk to you again! :D

What I mean is that a rootin' tootin' gun-toting yank with a hedonistic life style like his, will eventually get on the wrong side of someone in Pattaya. And then? "Farang Suicide....two bullets in the back of the head..." etc, etc. :o

instead?

Hmmm, it seems that soft soaping or even ‘detergent’ will not be effective in taming you, ‘tg’.

An overnight steeping in Harpic might flush you out though, but care must be taken not to drive you round the bend.

That said, your polysyllabic prose, sesquipedalian syntax and lexical lambasting does seem to have been disturbingly diluted of late, but that could simply be down to a lower octane batch of Chang… :o

Add Noel spots it :D

"Add Noel spots it" = "Sad, old nepotist" ?