Learning Thai in Hua hin

Hillside4Phil

Sorry if there is already a thread about this topic but have not found what I was after on the search engine

Does anyone learn Thai and have an Education visa in Hua Hin?

I have just got back from a quick trip to Hua Hin from Chiang Mai and while my first time down south I did enjoy my time and need to do a lot more research but am seeking any information on schools and if you can do the 90 day reporting in Hua Hin?

I can only find two schools that do Thai language Insight was one but if there is any more would appreciate any information I can get, it is a pity the school I am now at here in Chiang Mai doesn't have a branch in Hua Hin.

Any information would be helpful and yes I need to do a lot more research as well as visit more to Hua Hin so just fact finding at the moment and seeing if it can be viable

I have studied at Insight English before, their School is on Petchkasem Road near Market Villa

Friendly staff and classes and the owner David and his wife are friendly and helpful

The classes are usually 5-7 people twice a week for 90 minutes

They also provide one on one classes if that's what you are looking for

As for the ED visa they will sort out all the required paperwork needed, you do need to leave the country the get the visa (I went to Cambodia for mine), however after that it is 90 reporting at Immigration and after your first year is up you don't need to leave the country to get your next year, again, Insight will sort out all the paperwork needed

Maximum of 5 years on this course

A Google search will give you more info and PM me if you need Davids number or email address

I have studied at Insight English before, their School is on Petchkasem Road near Market Villa

Friendly staff and classes and the owner David and his wife are friendly and helpful

The classes are usually 5-7 people twice a week for 90 minutes

They also provide one on one classes if that's what you are looking for

As for the ED visa they will sort out all the required paperwork needed, you do need to leave the country the get the visa (I went to Cambodia for mine), however after that it is 90 reporting at Immigration and after your first year is up you don't need to leave the country to get your next year, again, Insight will sort out all the paperwork needed

Maximum of 5 years on this course

A Google search will give you more info and PM me if you need Davids number or email address

Agreed.....I've studied at Insight English too and yes, David and his wife are very helpful....

• 2 weeks later...