Iphone repairs in Khon Kaen?

EamonJ

Hi Guys

My Iphone took a knock over the weekend and its not powering on now,I tried using another battery charger but still no joy.Im living in rural Kranuan just outside Khon Kaen so just wondering if anyone had any advice on repairs,is there somewhere I can send it?I tried the Apple store online but they are looking for a serial number for the phone which can only be accessed from the box which I dont have or by turning on the phone or connecting it to a computer but neither are an option as the phone is not responding.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Cheers Eamon

Hi Eamon,

I think theres an Apple store in Khon Kaen central plaza, 3rd Floor, along with a selection of mobile phone and tablet vendors.

It's probably worth a trip there and a walk round to see what assistance you can get.

Best of luck.

Hi Eamon,

If you do a web search for quote i.service khon kaen unquote you'll find the facebook page for the local apple authorised service provider. The facebook page has a map (in Thai) showing where they are and their land line telephone number appears further down the page. They don't have a web site as far as I can tell.

I bought my young sprog an apple product at Power Buy in Central Plaza at the weekend and the guy who served me recommended the i.service centre in preference to the apple studio as first port-of-call for apple repairs and servicing. Hope this helps.