best tuk com shop for nokia

infinity11

1-since there are so many shops there, who has the best service, choices, products, prices, etc
in other words which shops are good and which need to be avoided?

2-how do i know if it is the battery that needs replacing, it will not charge (might be the charger?)

3-if i dont buy a nokia battery, what is the best generic brand replacement that wont blow up

4-is there a nokia shop in pattaya

thanks very much for your help

The place on sukie is service center only...and I believe the Nokia store at central beach is now a Samsung store.

Does anyone actually buy Nokia phones anymore...probably will have to get back to their roots as a lumber and paper company. Lots of trees in Finland...silicon not so much.

• Like 2

The place on sukie is service center only...and I believe the Nokia store at central beach is now a Samsung store.

Does anyone actually buy Nokia phones anymore...probably will have to get back to their roots as a lumber and paper company. Lots of trees in Finland...silicon not so much.

Yup and with the Win 8 installed on my Lumina it beats the hell out of the Apple/Android nonsense which is around

Centre rd to top Suk turn left a few hundred mt on the right is the Nokia shop does most thing's on the spot but if it need's a major over hall they have to send it to BKK. Like other post's all the other's in Pattaya are mostly copy places. Nothing wrong with Nokia, of course if you want to pose with a new white thing pay bundle's of Bt more and your off, but they like all the other make's still go wrong not to mention they get nicked more.

Edited by fredob43

maybe this will help someone else:

i took the phone apart and cleaned it out

now it charges most every time!!!

not saying i am all in the clear

just sayin'

i do notice the batt sometimes looses its charge way quicker than it used to however