Tonight's football from Hong Kong 6pm KO

SidJames

Certainly not on True they are showing Liverpool at 5pm,there is talk that the Asia competition is on either Thai TV channel 3 or 7 I don't believe that for one minute.

No idea about Astro or other sat providers.

It isn't on.

And for future reference, I have been here a long time (too long in fact) and CH 3 and CH 7 only ever show footballl late. The country would go into meltdown if they showed football instead of the regular soaps at peak times.

Certainly not on True they are showing Liverpool at 5pm,there is talk that the Asia competition is on either Thai TV channel 3 or 7 I don't believe that for one minute.

It isn't on.

And for future reference, I have been here a long time (too long in fact) and CH 3 and CH 7 only ever show footballl late. The country would go into meltdown if they showed football instead of the regular soaps at peak times.

Indeed how dare they interrupt mid week Lakorn for a game of football.

It isn't on.

Indeed how dare they interrupt mid week Lakorn for a game of football.

Correct.