Passports offices in Isaan

irishken

In Ubon ,Believe it is a Blue/Greenish Building. On the main drag through town, heading north, park is on left and Governmental offices on right. Go to north side of governmental offices , about 2 blocks down that street (Saraksat?? Rd.) on left a blue-greenish two story building. Through main door and just to the left. For the wife a couple of years ago forms, pictures and question about 10 minutes time. Passport express mailed to you a week to 10 days later. That's quicker than in the U.S.

• Like 1

Here is a list:

http://goo.gl/maps/8uEPk

I should mention that my map is incomplete. I am adding to it whenever I see location information for a passport office mentioned in this forum. (Added the Pattaya passport office yesterday)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Here is a list:

http://goo.gl/maps/8uEPk

I should mention that my map is incomplete. I am adding to it whenever I see location information for a passport office mentioned in this forum. (Added the Pattaya passport office yesterday)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Maestro,

There's one in Nakhon Sawan at the entrance to the old Big C parking lot.

In Ubon ,Believe it is a Blue/Greenish Building. On the main drag through town, heading north, park is on left and Governmental offices on right. Go to north side of governmental offices , about 2 blocks down that street (Saraksat?? Rd.) on left a blue-greenish two story building. Through main door and just to the left. For the wife a couple of years ago forms, pictures and question about 10 minutes time. Passport express mailed to you a week to 10 days later. That's quicker than in the U.S.

If you drive north on the main road in Ubon, the park Thung Si Mueang is on your right hand side, and if you turn left after the Gov. building into Thanon Surasak, the passport office will be on your left after a few hundred meters. smile.png

• Like 1

Thanks for all the info.

Looks like Ubon is the most likely one for me. Its about a hour a half drive from Mukdahan and will probably be heading there on a day out on my next visit LOS in 2 months. Just planning ahead now.

Cheers all

• 4 weeks later...

Maestro,

There's one in Nakhon Sawan at the entrance to the old Big C parking lot.

I'd like to ask for your help in pinpointing the Nakhon Sawan passport office on the map. Please go to http://creativesolutions.co.th/1/geocode.php, zoom in on Nakhon Sawan, switch to satellite view, click at the point where the entrance to the building with the passport office is, then copy and paste the coordinates into your post.