Can You Please Recommend ...?

Mumbo Jumbo

I use one called Download Express. It has pause, resume and is capable of downloading more than one at a time. If you lose the connection it will take up where it left off when you get back on-line. It's free and you can get it here;

http://www.webattack.com/

I am trying to down load from the internet and keep getting drop off's , so its time to try and install a Down Load manager , can any one recommend a " free' good one ...?

.Thanks .............. Mumbo

I've been using FlashGet for several years and do hugh amounts of downloading. Started using first when the network speed and reliability at the university was poor. Had to keep restarting failed downloads. After getting FlashGet that stopped being an issue completely. Tried several others before but found this one the most straight forward to use. Also will integrate with IE and Firefox.

http://www.amazesoft.com/

Try "GigaGet". I think that it is the best ever.

GigaGet Website

Here is some information from the home page:

Gigaget is the next generation download manager which utilizes cutting-edge Net Grid technology that improves your download speed by 7-10 times.

Besides, Gigaget fundamentally reduces the operational cost of content providers, while dramatically improving downloading effectiveness and reach. Net Grid Technology taps the unused resources of networked PCs and servers, allowing content providers to deliver large files with faster speed and at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.

Free and safe

• 100% free

• No adware or spyware

• No registration required

• Data transfer encrypted

Easy to use and manage

• Simple and advance mode, fit for both rookies and advanced users.

• Powerful Task Manager, easy to organize downloaded files

More than fast

• Ultra-fast download speed experience

• Auto data integrity validation and correction

• Import/export download list, easy to share with friends

Multi file formats and browsers Support

• Compatiable with major browsers-Internet Explorer, Mozilla/Firefox, Maxthon

• Major streaming protocol support, including MMS/RTSP/Flash

• Intelligent Web Analysis, helping you find the URL (out of a web page) to download

Advanced Intelligent Functions

• Intelligent Disk Cache system which protects your hard disk from high-speed download.

• Intelligent Prompt System, providing useful information and suggestions for each specific

situation.

• Unique Error Diagnosis function, helping users find the reasons and solutions on failed

tasks.