Legitimate Site Blocked

Rice_King

Is this site being blocked here for us internet users in Thailand?

FYI: This company is the maker of a very good anti - spyware utility.

The only way I can get to it is if I use an "anonymizer" / proxy. Also, a friend in Pattaya relates he cannot get to it either. The site is indeed up and running. I just cannot hit it using a normally configured web browser. I have not been able to get to it for weeks now.

If they are blocking it, then the question remains, WHY?

FYI:

I posted this last evening in this very forum. Today, that copy has disappeared from the server without a trace and without an explnantion to me here or via a PM. If I am doing something against the rules in this forum, I would like an explanation either here or via a PM. Otherwise, I'll just keep posting it until someone steps up to tell me to stop.

Strange, it simply doesn't come through, just a blank page...

No cyberpolice message either.

No problem withe the site either as it comes through just perfect using a proxy!

It certainly is legitimate software, they sell mainly anti spyware, anti spam and firewall software...

hi'

definitly some strange things happen in the Thai web, last day impossible to reach Thai sites from France, either cat problem or serious network problem or may be even something else, but don't worry sunbelt is still on :o

francois

hi'

definitly some strange things happen in the Thai web, last day impossible to reach Thai sites from France, either cat problem or serious network problem or may be even something else, but don't worry sunbelt is still on :D

francois

shareholder?? :o