PM Yingluck proposes reality show for brilliant beauties

webfact

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would an intelligent woman wish to join Yingluk on a tour? This is a woman who thought Had Yai was a province and Singburi was next to the sea, not to mention the country Sydney.

I suspect Suranand and his ice-cream gang are behind this vapid idea.

Stick to the cornettos boys and girls, and please no more silly ideas.

In feudal societies money and family name do all the thinking and society at large typically perceive some wealthy and/or attractive people as being intelligent. Ofcourse are are some truly brilliant people but the % is amazingly small IMO.

I am waiting for a TV reality show about Pattaya expats.

Why would an intelligent woman wish to join Yingluk on a tour? This is a woman who thought Had Yai was a province and Singburi was next to the sea, not to mention the country Sydney.

In feudal societies money and family name do all the thinking and society at large typically perceive some wealthy and/or attractive people as being intelligent. Ofcourse are are some truly brilliant people but the % is amazingly small IMO.

Her BIG Brother has such great idea during his PM years.

Now, younger sister is following the footsteps .

Can anyone remmember Thaksin was so pissed when one camera man was waiting to film him after he finished his business and come out of the toilet?? 55555

The toilet incident was Samak....

"Viewers would be allowed to vote for the contestant they think is the smartest."

Unlikely to happen... 95% of the time they will choose which one is the hottest... Ugh... another boring thai show all about peoples vanity. How original Yingluck!

Lol... I would like to see her on the US gameshow "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" and sees how she fairs up.

How about "Are you smarter than a 3rd grader". There is a very slight chance she might, just might be able to hold her own with a 3rd grader.

I don´t think she is up to that. Mentally she has´nt left kindergarden.

• Like 1

With all that abounds within the Thai political arena this is foremost in this air heads agenda and then she has the gall to expect the public to respect her as a political leader. She is neither beauty or brain, just a priviledged barbie.

The real reality show is surely the PTP version of Big Brother.

• Like 1

With all that abounds within the Thai political arena this is foremost in this air heads agenda and then she has the gall to expect the public to respect her as a political leader. She is neither beauty or brain, just a priviledged barbie.

The real reality show is surely the PTP version of Big Brother.

100% better idea is get your own reality show P.M. ( government) clean it up, if no action your downfall......the copy of Big brother/whatever just a waste of her time as she has defense and PM.. to bother about, the other things leave to the 50 deputy prime ministers giggle.gif

This reminds me of when Thaksin went to Art Samart, Roi Et, tooled around on a rot ee dek or rot ee dahn, dished out 500 Baht notes like they were going out of fashion and instructed everybody on how to get rich.

If in doubt, saturation TV coverage always works.

Another demonstration of plot loss by Yingluck. At this point I am hoping for a coup..... :-)

You really make me laugh. Do you actually believe the headline and intro of the story is a clear reflection of what actually happened? Do you really think that Yingluck sat down and thought this up and suggested this to an advisor? I'm afraid you have a lot to learn about newspapers work...

\Well her name appears as the creator of the idea / supporter of the idea:

"PM proposes reality show for brilliant beauties

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has come up with an idea to boost her flagging popularity - a reality TV show to prove that smart women are beautiful.

The Thai Women Empowerment Fund has been assigned to produce the show in search of a "Smart Lady Thailand", a Government House source said yesterday."

Seems to me the headline / byline indicates it's her idea, or at least she is OK with the idea.

But your probably right, it's probably her advisors who have come up with it and pass it off as her idea.

In fact it's a good example of the lack of capability of her advisors, numerous very serious problems surround her and her mob and they spend time on this.

And in truth it's rather insulting to those not considered beautiful (whatever beautiful means).

By the way I guess the overseas trip etc., for the winning beauty (automatically therefore brilliant) would come out of taxpayers funds.

On the other hand perhaps there's not enough slush in the troughs at the moment so invent anything which can create a budget to top up the troughs.

Edited by scorecard

I wonder what Thida and Yaowapa think of this?

And of course if a man had dared to suggest the idea he would have been branded a sexist pig.

Perhaps she should have gone for something like Shop Till You Drop.

Supermarket Sweep?

(in a supermarket that only stocks rice)

I wonder what Thida and Yaowapa think of this?

And of course if a man had dared to suggest the idea he would have been branded a sexist pig.

Perhaps she should have gone for something like Shop Till You Drop.

Supermarket Sweep?

(in a supermarket that only stocks rice)

Sorry but with all contestants suitably dressed in a HazMat suit it would be difficult to appreciate their beauty.

• Like 1

Haha. You couldn't make this stuff up. With all the problems facing the country the PM spends her time dreaming up reality shows......Well, she pushed her son into getting to go with that football teams mascot, goes to show where her thoughts are. Stardom. I guess she is probably a bit bored seeing how she is just following orders on how to run the country, probably should give her a break.

I can see it now. The first contestant will demonstrate how she came up with a recipe for a whitening cream that's better than all the 87 other brands. She tried hydrochloric acid, but the burning off of skin proved to be a bit too drastic. She then hit upon white paint. Now, for only 385 baht per bottle, any Thai lady can be as white as the models in the magazines. As white as this page. And the contestant-inventor is pretty also!

Really guys, haven't she got more pressing chores to do than organising charades?

Other than traveling uselessly and shopping ....? ummm... nope !... so this was her best choice of action to avoid boredom which is setting in at this point .... Plus it gets quite boring traveling alone and having to speak or try to speak English and answer difficult questions and this seems like a good plot for her to have a traveling companion ... so another Bimbo to accompany her... a male companion other than Chalerm would raise concern and make people talk in a negative way ... the winner will be her "Sister in Arms" ... so touching ! I can't wait to see the show ....facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

• Like 1

Really guys, haven't she got more pressing chores to do than organising charades?

Other than traveling uselessly and shopping ....? ummm... nope !... so this was her best choice of action to avoid boredom which is setting in at this point .... Plus it gets quite boring traveling alone and having to speak or try to speak English and answer difficult questions and this seems like a good plot for her to have a traveling companion ... so another Bimbo to accompany her...

That would be Paris Hilton then, or is it Bangkok Hilton...... it's so hard to tell the difference when you are so like..... eeeeeeeee.... girlie.

• Like 1