PM Yingluck proposes reality show for brilliant beauties

webfact

Just another silly announcement to try to keep the media spotlight of the important things.

Look back over the last couple of pages and you will se any number of them.

Incidentally what happened to the good looking lady who was made a spokes person?

She got one photo in the media then disappeared .

Yingluck didn't like the competition?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would an intelligent woman wish to join Yingluk on a tour? This is a woman who thought Had Yai was a province and Singburi was next to the sea, not to mention the country Sydney.

I suspect Suranand and his ice-cream gang are behind this vapid idea.

Stick to the cornettos boys and girls, and please no more silly ideas.

Thank you Three Times

• Like 1

How about a comedy show, where whiskey-guzzling male politicians make stupid statements, and everybody (or at least the laugh tracks) laugh. It could be hosted by Chalerm, and the proceeds will help him buy more million dollar cars for his three sons.

Question (from the opening monologue): How do you decide who is the designated driver of the pink Bentley, at the end of a whiskey-drinking party which Chalerm and his boys have attended?

Answer: dig up a policeman somewhere.

If this story were on a Monday at the beginning of the news week I would have to seriously consider taking my own life.

You'd better stay in the company of some good friends to prevent self-harm next week mate when they announce the first episode of " Dancing With The Army Generals On Ice" presented by Chalerm Yubamrung and " Suthep Thaugsuban's Buffalo Katoey Make-Over Challenge"

• Like 2

They have moved April Fools day from April 1st to 26th July just to celebrate Big Brothers Birthday . Only explanation for such a daft idea and i am sceptical she even had anything to do with it herself.

They have moved April Fools day from April 1st to 26th July just to celebrate Big Brothers Birthday . Only explanation for such a daft idea and i am sceptical she even had anything to do with it herself.

Why would 'she' have nothing to do with such a 'daft' idea. Are you insinuating she's not daft?

Why would 'she' have nothing to do with such a 'daft' idea. Are you insinuating she's not daft?

It could depend on what was actually said as opposed to how The Nation are spinning it. The article clearly says that contestants will be judged by who is the smartest whereas the obsession here is the secondary part which is beauty.

If someone were to make a statement that there are far too many dumb bimbos on reality tv and why can't we we have more intelligent women who can set a better role model for viewers then they would probably be applauded elsewhere in the world though, in Thailand, there would probably be consternation until someone explained that they could have a ladyboy, overly handsome policeman and ugly stepmother as the judges and get the little fat bloke with the ridiculous hairstyles hosting it.

• Like 2

Anything but that. She has probably so many underlings that she probably does not even know how to use a bum gun. It just it is so ridiculous that somebody lower down the chain has come up with the idea to gain favour and she has said ok without the idea even registering any electrical activity in the cranium.

So is this to establish that smart women can be beautiful or that beautiful women can be smart? Either way, how does the PM figure in to this challenge?

It is to establish that ugly women cannot be on the show no matter how smart they are.

• Like 1

Her BIG Brother has such great idea during his PM years.

Now, younger sister is following the footsteps .

Can anyone remmember Thaksin was so pissed when one camera man was waiting to film him after he finished his business and come out of the toilet?? 55555

That was Samak at Chatuchak market... years after the coup.

I think she has more chance of winning "Bimbo of the Decade"... whistling.gif

Actually I doubt there is any other female on earth that could even come close to her for that title.

Edited by Basil B
  • Like 1

Well I read the article and the first three posts. I agreed with all three of them

Thai Visa will not let me post my opinion in whole so I am going to have to ask you to read between the lines. I will have to under state my opinion as there is not enough room for the Whole thing.

coffee1.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

Edited by hellodolly

So is this to establish that smart women can be beautiful or that beautiful women can be smart? Either way, how does the PM figure in to this challenge?

It is to establish that ugly women cannot be on the show no matter how smart they are.

It is actually a ruse to discredit her sister.

• Like 1

Absolute political gem!!!! it's got to be the 'best' one since ?? suggested pointing the moters of boats up stream to push the water back during the last floods, priceless!!!! totally pricelesscheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Her BIG Brother has such great idea during his PM years.

Now, younger sister is following the footsteps .

Can anyone remmember Thaksin was so pissed when one camera man was waiting to film him after he finished his business and come out of the toilet?? 55555

I can remember him criticising the Thai version of " The Weakest Link " as the aggressive, sarcastic style of the host a la Anne Robinson was not suitable and didn't fit the Thai personality.

Personally I'd rather be insulted than someone arranging to have me killed.

Here is the link for some re-cap! 5555

http://2bangkok.com/06-backstageshow.html

• 2 months later...

You tossers are no help at all. 144 posts and not one of them tells me when and where I can watch this show--on TrueVisions or anywhere else.

Someone told me try channel 12--did that and it's just advertising "coming attractions"...

Next person said it's on channel 70 but all that had on was a documentary about manufacturing Thai sausages...

A girlfriend mentioned she thought it was on channels 30 and110 and I knew that was wrong because 'Academy Fantasia is on those 24/7...

I even tried typing smart+lady+thailand in the "search" function of the TrueVisions website but the only returns I got were "The Top Hooker" and "Toilet Troubles" (not kidding, try it yourself if you doubt me)...

Can anyone PLEASE help me out here???

Mods--please don't delete this post because I'm SERIOUS...

• 1 month later...

FYI---It's finally on! The program everyone has been waiting for! Simulcast on not one but two TrueVision channels: 30 and 110! On right now partytime2.gif.pagespeed.ce.V_K7hML3fS.p

And the best part is...it will be broadcast continually from now until at least Friday morning xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.tVTSNn-2vr.png

Oh happy days cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif