Nice Studio at Ideo Mix Udom Suk

Three months ago we signed a 12 month contract on a small studio in Ideo Mix at Udom Suk when my daughter switched schools to one in Ekamai. Unfortunately, the change of schools ended badly and we have had to withdraw our daughter from the new school and move back home (outside of Bangkok).

When we first moved into the Condo, the landlady bought us a brand new bed, fridge, TV and curtains - all good quality. We were very upset that we had to tell her we couldn't continue with the lease even though we knew she was covered with our 20K deposit.

Here's where it gets a bit strange. She has a daughter of the same age herself and felt sorry for us. She would like to give us our deposit back and said if she can get a new tenant in the next month or so that she would do that. Not what we expected, but not a total surprise either as she is such a nice lady.

With all the horror stories you hear about landlords, anyone looking for a studio in a decent complex could do a lot worse than to rent from this lady. For us, the location was ideal. There is a decent market and food stalls just 50 meters away, but most important for us was the security for our 15 year old daughter. Your key card doesn't allow you to go to any other floors other than the floor of your unit or the swimming pools and gym's on the roof. Security staff and cameras everywhere. It is a 10 meter walk to the escalator for BTS Udom Suk.

The rent is just 10K per month on a 12 month lease. If this is in your budget and you'd be interested in viewing, please PM me for my phone number.