Monitor stand - any creative ideas?

Malthus101

I'm not expecting a huge response to this question but.... smile.png

Short of buying a triple monitor stand for my 3 monitors, any creative ideas on what I could use instead to raise them up? I need to see them clearly but my laptop screens are in the way!

Something useful like a box with a drawer in it might be best or something attractive like a glass brick.

I checked out IKEA but saw nothing useful.

A pile of books or magazines probably a bit messy and hard to get a uniform height!

Ideas on a postcard please...

had the same problem ...

bought some small wooden benches on the local market for 80 THB each...

Hi Frank

What kind of benches? Not ones for sitting on I assume?

I read an old thread from 2009 and someone mentioned glass bricks at Index or Home Pro.

I might have to try those places too!

Thanks.

I know you said no to triple stands but there are some nice ones at Pantip Plaza. Shop near the up escalators 2d floor.

Can't tell where, but I also saw a setup with 6 screens...

how about a small alloy rod? any hardware store should have them. or use some steel water pipe. hook the screen mount with a U hook up.. i ilke my keyboard at a 80 cm height and the screens at around 140 cm so you don't have to look up or down.

Apologies for the multiple posts above.. kept getting time-outs - didn't realize anything got posted.

Can the screens be titlted inwards on that? i.e. rather than being in a straight line, can the 2 at the outside be angled inwards? Thanks.

Apologies for the multiple posts above.. kept getting time-outs - didn't realize anything got posted.

Can the screens be titlted inwards on that? i.e. rather than being in a straight line, can the 2 at the outside be angled inwards? Thanks.

Yes, the outer screens are tilted inwards.. tilt is adjustable but you can't have them completely straight (always some tilt)..