Bangkok monk arrested for sexually assaulting 14-year-old girl

webfact

I find it hard to believe a 14 year old girl submitting without a fight to a 65 year old without a notion of future benefits to come...

As long as the buddhist monks irregular activities are confined to the erotics, one shouldn't worry much.

I would start worrying, if a buddhist monk decides go emulate the Middle East men of cloth.

Could you imagine, Buddhist Brotherhood or the Party of Buddha??!!

The mind boggles!

...that is a joke, right?!

You are joking...please, tell me, it is so...

"the erotics" as in "rape"??

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hard to believe a 14 year old girl submitting without a fight to a 65 year old without a notion of future benefits to come...

As long as the buddhist monks irregular activities are confined to the erotics, one shouldn't worry much.

I would start worrying, if a buddhist monk decides go emulate the Middle East men of cloth.

Could you imagine, Buddhist Brotherhood or the Party of Buddha??!!

The mind boggles!

...that is a joke, right?!

You are joking...please, tell me, it is so...

"the erotics" as in "rape"??

I hope he is joking and not one of the "it is her own fault" or "she wanted it" brigade. Erotics indeed, makes me wonder how Escapis treats his women.

He did it under the influence of alcohol? He sent her away to buy alcohol! He raped her when she came back from buying it! Did he start drinking before and ordered just more ...?

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sorry for the poor girl and her friends. And yet another nail in the coffin of Thailand's wonderful Buddhist Monks. Castration is the minimum this asshol_e should receive.

Possibly, castration should be a condition of becoming a monk......... catholic priest..... hmmmmmmmmm

It is not normal for anyone to be celibate, no matter whether you are Buddhist, Catholic or any other faith, their priests or monks or whatever, should have the choice whether they want to be celibate or not.

Totally agree. Judging by the world's population growth, celibacy is very unpopular amongst most people and I don't think the Christian God at least, said "Don't have sex, don't multiply and die out." Did he?

Complete Castration of this fraudulent monk.

My suggestion, have them use his SAFRON robes to clean up the oil on Samet. ( BUT WITH HIM STILL WEARING THEM )

I do hope I haven't said anything against Thai religion... it wasn't meant that way. it was the so called monk that I was thinking of.

I think all monks (and priests) should take a vow and sign a contract that if they agree to enter the monk hood (or clergy) and if they should commit a crime (rape, theft, act of violence, etc.), they are subject to immediate death or castration. Let's see who is truly willing to enter this religious livelihood. If they truly believe they can do it, then kudos forever. If they feel they can't, they won't even think of crossing the threshold of the temple or church and won't ever become a threat to unsuspecting followers.

There was a feature on Al Jazeera today called 'monk monitoring'. But the story was focused on those videos of the monks in the private jet with the Louis Vuitton bags. Would have spiced it up somewhat had they gotten wind of this.

Sorry for the poor girl and her friends. And yet another nail in the coffin of Thailand's wonderful Buddhist Monks. Castration is the minimum this asshol_e should receive.

Possibly, castration should be a condition of becoming a monk......... catholic priest..... hmmmmmmmmm

It is not normal for anyone to be celibate, no matter whether you are Buddhist, Catholic or any other faith, their priests or monks or whatever, should have the choice whether they want to be celibate or not.

Totally agree. Judging by the world's population growth, celibacy is very unpopular amongst most people and I don't think the Christian God at least, said "Don't have sex, don't multiply and die out." Did he?

He did not.

No, he did not.