Jomtien Immigration

Hi all, has anybody got recent first hand experience of late 90 day reporting, i know you can be upto 7 days late & it looks like i'll be 3-4 day's late max, but I've never reported late at Jomtien before, should be ok but if anybody know's different please tell.............thanks.

Be warned that the 7 days grace actually starts on the day your 90 days expires, not the day after. So in effect you have 6 days. It's probably a good idea to renew sometime in the week before expiry to allow for any contingencies. Also sensible to get there early in the morning, say about 8. Although I've noticed of late that going at about 1pm is fairly good.

• Like 1

Be warned that the 7 days grace actually starts on the day your 90 days expires, not the day after. So in effect you have 6 days. It's probably a good idea to renew sometime in the week before expiry to allow for any contingencies. Also sensible to get there early in the morning, say about 8. Although I've noticed of late that going at about 1pm is fairly good.

I don't think there's any right or wrong time to report right now. The desk always seems clear of people. I wouldn't be stressing to go 8am, that's for sure. I was just there getting a re-entry permit on Monday afternoon 2pm, and if you were reporting it would have taken 5 minutes.

I don't think there's any right or wrong time to report right now. The desk always seems clear of people. I wouldn't be stressing to go 8am, that's for sure. I was just there getting a re-entry permit on Monday afternoon 2pm, and if you were reporting it would have taken 5 minutes.

Good to hear that, Tropo. As you know in the past there were a lot of complaints about the crowds, especially on Mon and Fri. My next reporting is on my birthday. Think they'll throw a party for me?

Good to hear that, Tropo. As you know in the past there were a lot of complaints about the crowds, especially on Mon and Fri. My next reporting is on my birthday. Think they'll throw a party for me?

I think they've made an effort to speed up reporting. I've never spent more than 5 minutes doing it and I always go in the afternoon.

Late afternoon is best, especially on a Monday or after a holiday. I did mine two weeks ago and as I got my numbered ticket at the front desk, my number got called. Not even one second waiting.

I see now that they're all linked up on computers and you get a printed copy of your receipt/acknowledgement of reporting. Complete with barcode. I tried to get a look at the computer screen to see what info they had but had the wrong viewing angle - anybody been able to get a look at what's on there?

And I was given all my documentation back (copies of passport/visas/entry card etc.) They told me I can use these next time.

Edited by Gsxrnz

Be warned that the 7 days grace actually starts on the day your 90 days expires, not the day after. So in effect you have 6 days.

Good point.

If your nominal date is on

Monday: Friday same week is the latest.

Tuesday: Monday next week

Friday: Thursday next week

and so on.

15 days before means two weeks before on same day of week.

Do they actually stamp for weekend dates (Sat, Sun)?

Edited by KhunBENQ