Grisly find as police uncover bodies of two dead babies

ChiangMaiMail

Grisly find as police uncover bodies of two dead babies

Witch doctor practicing black magic in San Kamphaeng

n20-grisly.JPG

Kittipong sits at his black magic shrine which includes the wrapped bodies of the two babies that he claims he brought from Cambodia.

Nopniwat Krailerg

Police uncovered a grisly find at the home of Kittipong Noppalai after they searched his home on suspicion of illegal weapons; the shriveled remains of two dead babies, ten human skulls and other items used in black magic.

Police went to the home in Pormpreang Village in Buak Kan, San Kamphaeng after someone complained that the man had threatened them with a gun. Police arrested Kittipong at Rinkeaw Plaza with the weapon and then went to search his house for additional weapons as they suspected him of being involved in weapons trafficking. It was there the police made their grim discovery.

The suspect told police that he owned all three of the illegal guns uncovered and that they were not for trafficking. He also confessed to police that he had been trained in Cambodia and had obtained the remains and skulls from Cambodia but police are not convinced that his confession is true.

http://www.chiangmai-mail.com/current/news.shtml#hd13

[chiangmaimail][/chiangmaimail]

I thought I'd read a story about someone else doing this recently? Anyway it's beyond belief how much belief put into all this voodoo and fortune telling crap here.

I know of someone who knocked back a successful business yesterday because a fortune teller told then that the spirit that controlled the land wasn't happy.

Seriously.

I thought I'd read a story about someone else doing this recently? Anyway it's beyond belief how much belief put into all this voodoo and fortune telling crap here.

I know of someone who knocked back a successful business yesterday because a fortune teller told then that the spirit that controlled the land wasn't happy.

Seriously.

Yep. One of my wife's Thai friends came over from the UK with her British husband. Whilst here she went and had their fortune's told, and got ours done at the same time (she knows are birthdays etc). She then told my wife all the negative aspects. My wife insisted we make merit, she's been several times to the temple with donations and arranged the "house ceremony" earlier than planned. All because of one visit by a friend!

I noticed that some of the Thai wives in the UK had distinctive tattoos on their knecks - apparently all some kind of black magic to make a rich farang fall in love and marry them. Seriously, they all believed this must work because they all had married farangs.

But, same sort of religious supperstition exists in plenty of other countries too.

Edited by Baerboxer

I thought I'd read a story about someone else doing this recently?  Anyway it's beyond belief how much belief put into all this voodoo and fortune telling crap here. 

Seriously. 

Why is this any more unbelievable as Christianity or any other religion ?

No proof for any of then. I do hope its against the law to have dead babies. Who knows they might have been killed for this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously.

No proof for any of then. I do hope its against the law to have dead babies. Who knows they might have been killed for this.

What do you mean? you don't believe in some dude in the sky watching you? Judging you and then if you are bad sending you to hell (Pattaya) get real! :) please put your money into the plate as it is passed to you.

• Like 1

<deleted>

This place continues to AMAZE AND DISGUST ME time and time again

Losing the plot are you?

Nope just speaking the truth if you don't think this is disgusting, its obviously YOU that has lost the plot

Edited by DiamondKing

Seriously.

Where in my post did I mention religion Mr robblok? coffee1.gif

• 2 weeks later...