Hotel Bella Vista Prima

royboy

This place in Soi 4 has been getting some good reviews lately & big discounts offered for non-refundable bookings. Anyone know what time they serve brekkie til?

All info gratefully received. Cheers. smile.png

Sorry..........that should read "Bella Villa Prima" (Senior moment kicked in!)

Edited by royboy

I drove up there one morning to try the breakfast. It looked OK but it wasnt tempting enough for me to actually sit down and eat it, so I went somewhere else.

I think it goes until 10:30, or possibly later.

Thanks KK.

Nice place stayed there a lot since it did it;s soft opening with no doors fitted.

Been a while but 10am sounds about right but unless they have a coach party in you can be assured that the buffet gets toned down the later during service.

Some of the bigger rooms with balcony and mini kitchen are worth getting, 417 or 717 IIRC?

Good parking and location.

Nice place stayed there a lot since it did it;s soft opening with no doors fitted.

Been a while but 10am sounds about right but unless they have a coach party in you can be assured that the buffet gets toned down the later during service.

Some of the bigger rooms with balcony and mini kitchen are worth getting, 417 or 717 IIRC?

Good parking and location.

Sorry Cuban, what does this mean?

Edited by Rimmer
Please do not alter a quoted reply in any way

If you visit the hotel now it has nice heavy glass doors at the entrance and a sitting area on the right with windows and a few plants outside.

As with most hotels when they are built there is a "soft opening" where the hotel has both a skeleton staff and compliment of builders still building/finishing the place.

When I first stayed there (in 2000 and something) the place had no entrance doors, what now is a seating area had two cement mixers and bags of I assume cement. I think I was on the first or second floor and the upper floors had yet to be tiled in places, also the pool was not finished.

I'm pretty sure I was in there on the first or second day of the soft opening as I do recall that the first breakfast was sketchy with new drinks dispensers arriving on day two and all the plates were devoid of scratches and wear marks.

The rooms where crisp as was all the linen and the padded wall art panels and bedside lamps still had their plastic coverings. I don't think the maid liked that I took off the plastic as the bedside lights were recovered after her visit - the next day I took the plastic to a bin in the Soi to ensure I did not stay in a wrapped room!