Thai police shootout with drug dealer kills university student

webfact

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Few days ago a drug dealer bought his 3 months old son in the car when shooting ended the baby survive

If the baby hit this cannot blame the enforcement officers they are on duty have right protected under the law.

They go to work also worried about thier children and wivies at home because they job are very dangerous for Thai Royal police!..

As an eye witness I say... Do NOT believe this story.

The only shots were fired by the police !!! The car only travelled for 200 meters. Then 1 passenger and the driver fled...

There were about 30 shots fired by the police. None by the passenger nor the driver !!!

We were standing at the place taking a look at car offered for sale ...

For me it looked like an hit and run by police look-a-likes as well a maffia hit. The police started shooting when the car was parked. They were standing at both sides of the car. Then the car took off. Policemen kept on shooting at the car. No shots were fired from the car. About 200 meter further, the car pulled over and

2 policemen searched the car and went off...

We never knew that there was a 3rd person inside after reading this post.

My girlfriend and me, will not testify.. It is too dangerous.

Thank you for posting this. It is a wise decision not to testify as your version contradicts the "official story".

The lies can swagger around while the truth has to hide. There is apparently more rotten in this country than just the stockpiled rice

All sounds very similar to the war on drugs, in which each execution was given the same story. The story always was that the "dealer" had opened fire on the police who had then returned fire. This was always accompanied by a photo of the corpse with a gun in hand and a packet of amphetamine pills visibly poking out of pocket.

No sympathy at all, that's what happens when you hang out with drug dealing scum. Should choose your friends more carefully....

Just for some balance, I wonder how many Thai's die from Lao Khao poisoning annually? And what does happen if you hang out with the guy who owns the Lao Khao company... What do you get? A soapie massage and free tickets to a Mor Lum show? Funny isn't it how our society makes these little semantic distinctions. The whole drug issue is so emotive and over-blown (mind the pun), when the statistics point to the biggest killers being the legal ones. But anyway, the whole thing (worldwide) has bugger all to do with really protecting the public, and more to do with the cycle of money that it propagates. Every society needs a clear and common enemy, something they can all rally around to fight and bang their drums about. A cynical view I know but l like to call a spade a shovel.

Edited by toooa
  • Like 1

Let me get this straight... the cops ran away after what seems like a justified shootout?? People were shooting at them from the backseat of the car why wouldn't they return fire?

Crazy Thailand and just goes to show you the Thai Police are a joke.

"People were shooting at them from the backseat of the car " blink.png

At least the Cops say so! whistling.gif

Few days ago a drug dealer bought his 3 months old son in the car when shooting ended the baby survive

If the baby hit this cannot blame the enforcement officers they are on duty have right protected under the law.

They go to work also worried about thier children and wivies at home because they job are very dangerous for Thai Royal police!..

Yes,

as I read in another News source, a drug dealer and his companion where intercepted by police.

As I understood, the two suspects where traced already since some time after tip offs and information to the police, but their surveillance was not made well.

They tried to stop the car when the drivers 3 month boy was in the back seat. blink.png

Same hear, not clarified if the suspects did shoot to, anyway the driver got shot in the head two times, the second man survived with shots in his body and the Baby seemed to have survived.

A young woman was shot in the face by a Police stray bullet.

The authorities gave her already 70.000,- Baht. whistling.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/657432-drug-suspects-killed-in-thai-police-sting-operations/

My mentioned Story only a side note in that LINK about a third instance with drug supects killed!

"Meanwhile, Narcotics Suppression Police officers also exchanged gunfire with drug suspects at the Thewakam intersection in Bangkok's Nang Lerng area yesterday afternoon. As of press time, one suspect had been reported killed and one wounded. A stray bullet also hit a female student nearby."

From Menber -hgma-

"no word an a blood stained baby carried out after the gun battle.......source channel 3 .....06.00 news"

Edited by ALFREDO