Apple store in Pattaya

toenail

I have to take my i-Pod to a Apple dealer because it needs an upgrade and I cannot get it through internet. (The item was purchased in the States a year ago and had not been used yet). I will not take it to a general electronic shop. Doe anyone know if there is an Apple Dealer in Pattaya, if not in Bangkok. (Note: I know there are a couple shops that carry Apple products but they are not an Apple shop

20 years ago if you asked somebody in the street where can you buy an apple, they'd point you to the nearest fruit store. I bet nowadays only somebody older then 65 would even think "fruit" if you asked the same question.

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Like 1

There is no "official" apple store in Thailand...only authorized distributors. The iStudio is such a store and they have several branches around pattaya, including the 3rd floor of Tuk Com and the 4th floor of Central Beach mall. There is also an apple distributor store on the ground floor of tuk com. I find that store the most helpful of the bunch. They can all provide authorized service, updates, and repairs.

You need to go to Central Festival in Chonburi town, that's where i've been with my iMac when it had issues - very good professional service.

Forget what floor it's on but you'll find it, there are only 2 other places in BKK that should be allowed to touch them, one i think is in Rangsit somewhere, not sure.

The place at the bottom floor of Tukcom can give you the details, that's who reffered me.

There is an Apple shop on the groundfloor at the back entrance of Tuckom. If it is official or not, I don't know.

I think that one is called iBeat. Since it has this name, I would not think that it is official. If it were, it would be called Apple.