Truevision channels

suaoun

As I write this I can't see 122-123-124-124, that is history and other educational channels and the most important to mesad.png

For some reason they also change the no's where the channels are every time I go away for 2 month work they have been relocated, shit.

So now every time I come home for 2 month holiday, I sit with the remote and a piece of paper, write down the "good stuff" channel no's and keep the paper next to the TV.

Well I guess it is you can call luxury problemsbiggrin.png

Update: My wife just talked to them now on the phone, they will come and check tomorrow.

Anyone has problem lately? Since yesterday I cannot get any picture on certain channels like BBC, Diva and HBO. Took the card out, waited 5 mins, reinsert but still not working.

Yes since lastnight I can only get channel 46 even the radio channes dont work, just get the no signal notice.

watching weakest link on BBC channel 82 right now

all seems to be ok

Are you on cable or sat

true visions satellite

Thank you so am I , anyone have a email address for Truevision that works, I have tried quite a few but they get returned by the webmaster.

I used to call in the office/skipsite, but all they wanted to do was eat, or play with their mobile phone.

Edited by sometime

You can log onto True Vision at their website: http://www.truevisionstv.com/home.aspx#lang_en

There's a way to send them a message within the website and there's also a way to refresh your satellite signal

How to contact TrueVisions service center?

Subscribers can contact TrueVisions through TrueVisions Care 0-2725-2525 by selecting your current viewing package or other service then press your subscriber number/smartcard number or truelife ID number.

If you are not aware of your subscriber number you may check from

1. Monthly invoice
  2. Monthly magazine label
  3. Smart card number*

you can verify your smart card number by pull out the smart card from the IRD and look for 11 digits number at the back of the card then put it back in the IRD

Besides our TrueVisions Care, we also provide self service via automate system which are refresh signal, subscription fee inquiries, program inquiries and many more.

I haven't had any issues with my satellite service lately. In the monthly magazine they often include a pull out sheet with all the channels (which were changed a couple of months ago) ... click on the image below.

post-145917-0-20141400-1375372677_thumb.

Edited by Suradit69

Sounds like TRUE VISION is as bad as WETV (Worst Ever TV) They also switch the location of various channels at the drop of a hat, frequently go "off air" (CABLE) and have pictures that break-up. Wish there was a decent alternative in Chiang Mai.

The True Vision guys just visited my house now. They changed the angle on the satellite disk slightly and I can now see all the channels I am paying for.

We were told that this is the 5th house where they have same problem.

Good service, my wife called them yesterday and they show up today at 1730, they got a 100 baht tip.

You can log onto True Vision at their website: http://www.truevisionstv.com/home.aspx#lang_en

There's a way to send them a message within the website and there's also a way to refresh your satellite signal

How to contact TrueVisions service center?

Subscribers can contact TrueVisions through TrueVisions Care 0-2725-2525 by selecting your current viewing package or other service then press your subscriber number/smartcard number or truelife ID number.

If you are not aware of your subscriber number you may check from

• Monthly invoice
  • Monthly magazine label
  • Smart card number*

you can verify your smart card number by pull out the smart card from the IRD and look for 11 digits number at the back of the card then put it back in the IRD

Besides our TrueVisions Care, we also provide self service via automate system which are refresh signal, subscription fee inquiries, program inquiries and many more.

I haven't had any issues with my satellite service lately. In the monthly magazine they often include a pull out sheet with all the channels (which were changed a couple of months ago) ... click on the image below.

What are they showing on their 7 sports channels now that they don't have the football???

What are they showing on their 7 sports channels now that they don't have the football???

Unfortunately they stopped publishing a (more or less) complete program schedule in the monthly magazine so you have to rely on the on-screen listings of what is and will be aired for most things. That would be sort of OK, but a number of program listings have no information shown and for sports, unless you know ahead of time what & when something is being aired, you spend a lot of time scrolling through the program listings searching for something that sounds interesting.

Not a big sports fan. They do seem to have a lot of football (soccer), golf, some tennis, snooker (some pool, but mostly snooker), rugby, American seasonal sports -baseball-basketball-football, auto & motorcycle (or whatever) racing, boxing, Muay Thai, Fox has UFC...

I agree that True satellite has been pretty problem free. They aren't directly responsible for the content when they offer stuff like HBO or Fox movies or BBC Entertainment or other international channels . They buy the packages for airing and pass it on with no control over what or when. A lot of the NGC, History Channel, Discovery stuff can be quite good. Depends on what floats your boat, but True seems to do what they do reasonably well.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

It's strange at the moment i get a lot of pixellation on channels 122 124 130 133 which makes them unwatchable but most others are OK. If it was a signal problem i would have thought it would affect all channels. It's mainly the HD channels that i watch so if it continues it will be bye bye Truevisions and hello CTH.