Bike seats for men

First off, I'm a guy, so you understand my anatomical issues. I looking for recommendations for bike seats that are made to relieve the pressure in the crouch area. I've seen split seat models online, but would like to get a recommendation from someone who uses a seat like this and can recommend a brand available in Thailand. I'm going to end up with nerve damage if I keep using what I've got. After about 10 kilos on my current seat, my butt and my "friends" are fast asleep. Its not comfortable at all.

Thanks

Big, soft and a cutout won’t guarantee a pain free ride. A lot also depends on your riding position and angle of your seat. Get yourself down to a good bike shop and have a look at what they have and see if you can find something that works. While you are there have them check to see if everything is setup properly.

This is what I am using presently, and the Thomson stem made a big difference too. There is a slight depression running through the center of the seat and my 45 km mt bike rides on rough trails don't bother me at all.

Thomson+seatpost++002.jpg

mt.+bike+%252B++006.jpg

Edited by villagefarang
  • Like 1