Do I need to declair Thai Baht gold necklace into the USA?

Well if she wears that lot you'll need to wheel her through the airport. With the current spate of Romanian pickpockets in Paris,Rome etc she'd be relieved of that assortment seconds after leaving the airport.

New York and Miami are not much better.

It's a bit like those stupid tourists who keep all their valuables in a bag around the waist.

An open invitation to a thief.

Well, well ,well......first declaring these items as they say in Thailand----- FOR WHAT???? As other members have posted there is no date stamped on the gold on when you have bought it. Even though 40 Baht of gold is alot and you plan on coming back to Thailand anyways, so why ask such a stupid question that at any internet cafe you can find out the answer in 5 minutes?? Is the idea to impress the members here that you own 40 Baht of gold? As for keeping records ect... again the stupid questions keep coming. May be you are bored, who knows?? As for getting a safety box at a bank, yes it is very hard to get unless you have a alot of money in the bank. Also there are many rules and regulations that govern these boxes. As for worrying about the way the banks are around the world and the fact it might get stolen when you are away. All i can say is WOW. I would suggest to elevate the level of your thinking. Go to an internet cafe and study....study...study. If you need to find a safety box in Bangkok, I would suggest this company which is Swiss run and very good. http://www.safedepositboxbangkok.com/ Take care.....

Well, well ,well......first declaring these items as they say in Thailand----- FOR WHAT???? As other members have posted there is no date stamped on the gold on when you have bought it. Even though 40 Baht of gold is alot and you plan on coming back to Thailand anyways, so why ask such a stupid question that at any internet cafe you can find out the answer in 5 minutes?? Is the idea to impress the members here that you own 40 Baht of gold? As for keeping records ect... again the stupid questions keep coming. May be you are bored, who knows?? As for getting a safety box at a bank, yes it is very hard to get unless you have a alot of money in the bank. Also there are many rules and regulations that govern these boxes. As for worrying about the way the banks are around the world and the fact it might get stolen when you are away. All i can say is WOW. I would suggest to elevate the level of your thinking. Go to an internet cafe and study....study...study. If you need to find a safety box in Bangkok, I would suggest this company which is Swiss run and very good. http://www.safedepositboxbangkok.com/ Take care.....

lol, pretty everyone else in this thread was helpful.

im going to guess you will not be around long.

• Like 1