Fast service at Pattaya Immigration

Today I went to Pattaya/Jomtien Immigration for a 90 Day Report and Residence Certificate (CBR250, yeah!)

The 90 Day Report was a breeze, waited about five minutes and a nice officer processed me, then returned my passport & address copies saying "You can use these next time." Wow, that never happened before.

Filled out the Residence form while waiting for the 90 Day report, then back to desk #7, presented my documents and the nice lady said 300 baht and wait five minutes for your letter. Last year I had to return the next day to collect my letter.

This trip I arrived around 1pm and seemed to avoid the morning rush :)

Today I went to Pattaya/Jomtien Immigration for a 90 Day Report and Residence Certificate (CBR250, yeah!)

The 90 Day Report was a breeze, waited about five minutes and a nice officer processed me, then returned my passport & address copies saying "You can use these next time." Wow, that never happened before.

Filled out the Residence form while waiting for the 90 Day report, then back to desk #7, presented my documents and the nice lady said 300 baht and wait five minutes for your letter. Last year I had to return the next day to collect my letter.

This trip I arrived around 1pm and seemed to avoid the morning rush smile.png

Yes, the "low season" makes Immigrations a pleasurable experience. I now wish I had started my retirement in August rather than January so that I could do my annual extension of stay at this time of the year rather than in January when the place is standing room only.

When I went in for my last 90 day report at Jomtien I didn't even need to sit down. No one ahead of me. In and out in under two minutes.

Filled out the Residence form while waiting //

the nice lady said 300 baht and wait five minutes for your letter.

Last year I had to return the next day to collect my letter.

I think 300 baht is for "express delivery"

You can still pay 200 baht "only" (for a free document)

but will have to come back the following day.

My last two renewals have been a breeze. Copy documents given but handed back. I think because it is now on the compuret and I have had the same addess for 11 years. I cannot understand all the people who rage at and in Pattaya Immigration they are ensuring future grief.

This trip I arrived around 1pm and seemed to avoid the morning rush smile.png

I went the same day as you, for the same thing, I reckon I was in there less than two minutes, even the grumpy man handing out the que tickets was on the ball