2 Ladyboys accused of Russian Wallet snatch on Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

2 Ladyboys accused of Russian Wallet snatch on Pattaya Beach

russia-1.jpg
PATTAYA:--2 Ladyboys were detained after a wallet was taken from a 25 year old Russian Tourist on Pattaya Beach in the early hours of Saturday.

Police were called to the front of Soi 13/2 where members of the public had detained Khun Oorasai aged 36 and Khun Opchoy aged 25. Both are known to Police and Khun Opchoy is currently on Police Bail relating to an earlier drug offence. He is also wanted on an arrest warrant after he failed to report for compulsory conscription to the Thai Armed Forces after being chosen by lottery, to serve a minimum term of 2 years military service.

The suspects are accused of stealing a wallet containing 2,240 Baht from Mr. Rashid Amitov who was walking back to his Hotel with his Russian Girlfriend when the incident occurred.

As the suspects attempted to escape on their motorbike after committing the street robbery, they were chased by the Russian Victim who was able to force the pair off their bike
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/97882/2-ladyboys-accused-russian-wallet-snatch-pattaya-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-08-04

Khun Opchoy is also wanted on an arrest warrant after he failed to report for compulsory conscription to the Thai Armed Forces after being chosen by lottery, to serve a minimum term of 2 years military service. This I find "hard" to believe he'd love being conscripted with all the "other guys"!

Khun Opchoy is also wanted on an arrest warrant after he failed to report for compulsory conscription to the Thai Armed Forces after being chosen by lottery, to serve a minimum term of 2 years military service. This I find "hard" to believe he'd love being conscripted with all the "other guys"!

Believe it.

She will serve in spec pickpocketing SWAT as pretrained Coconut Bar hero.

...where is my grenade?

Racist rant removed

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.