Can I extend an education Visa?

yes, you can but you need a letter from school. its 1900 and you can it for many many years

Yes, but you will need lot of more than just "a letter" from school !

They want many documents about the school, your contract with it, the course times, some pictures,...

But don't worry, the school use to do that and the only thing I made to renew my ED Visa Extension

was to sign 2 papers inside the documentation provide by my school wink.png

yes, you can but you need a letter from school. its 1900 and you can it for many many years

Yes, but you will need lot of more than just "a letter" from school !

They want many documents about the school, your contract with it, the course times, some pictures,...

But don't worry, the school use to do that and the only thing I made to renew my ED Visa Extension

was to sign 2 papers inside the documentation provide by my school wink.png

University students, like me, only need a letter (and transcript). I dunno about other types of schools.

University students, like me, only need a letter (and transcript). I dunno about other types of schools.

Thanks. Good to know.

I didn't know about University differences, except the 1 year/3 months extension

23,000 Bht for a visa ?w00t.gif

I hope it is genuine !

Hey its a 1yr extension from the first 15month one they initially got me, they met me, picked up my passport returned it a week or 2 later. Saves headaches, MRT then taxi to Chaeng Whathanna, lines and supporting documentation and so forth. If they have an inside person with a rubber-stamp in immigration or at the border who receives a kickback then so be it. I have no problem buying fake merchandise, replicas, stolen, bootlegged music/movies etc nor do I care if my clothing is made in sweat shops in Bangledesh. Its my pocket and my stress that is my MAIN concern in this struggle called life.

If you study at a university, you can get 1 year extensions. You need proper documents from your university for that.

Afaik you can't extend your "ED" visa forever, only for the duration of your studies or up to 3 years. But rules might have been changed.